FS:1990 Chevy v8 4x4 truck 5spd Lifted

Rustlestiltskin

$3000 obo

Make me an offer if you don't like my price. Least I can say is no.

Somewhat hard to find v8,5speed,4x4 long bed truck.

Up for sale is a:

1990 chevy cheyanne 1/2ton 4x4.

It is a standard cab with a 8ft bed

Has a 5.7l 350ci fuel injected v8 crate engine in it with around 80,000 miles on it

200k on body(looks great though so shouldn't matter)

5 speed tranny was rebuilt around same time engine was put in.

new clutch, alternator, battery, brakes, drums, starter, and other items i'm forgetting.

has a 4inch body lift on newish 34inch mastercraft coursier m/t tires on 16inch aluminum wheels.

Runs and drives amazing. I'm driving it as my daily driver at the moment.

Interior is very clean for its age. Has a little tear on the driver seat.

Heat and a/c works perfect.

Has a pioneer cd player

Spray in bedliner

has dual exhaust with super 44 muffler. sounds great.

Everything works great on the truck. from the cruise control to the 4x4. This is good looking Great running truck.

Only Cons about this truck has some rust. rust on the front fenders. rust spots here and there on whole truck, rust hole on rear bottom driverside cab and its rusting through pretty good on the rocker panels under both the doors.

Also has a small gas leak on the very top of the gas tank. Only leaks when you fill it up all the way but I never do so I never worried about it.

overall this is a great truck and can be drove anywhere without any hesitation.

You can call/text me at 740-310-9162

you can make an offer, least I would say is no.

You can offer trades but it better be something of equal value. Don't waste my time by trying to trade me some pos car or a 2wd truck. Just being honest.

Thanks,

Paul

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/PaulsPics009.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/PaulsPics005-1.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/PaulsPics033-1.jpg

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

I want. If you have this in the end of March consider it sold. I'm going to be finishing up the race car and my other car here in the next few months and I need something to tow it around it. Do you happen to have a trailer for sale also? I'll make sure to come back and check this thread.

I want. If you have this in the end of March consider it sold. I'm going to be finishing up the race car and my other car here in the next few months and I need something to tow it around it. Do you happen to have a trailer for sale also? I'll make sure to come back and check this thread.

no I don't have a trailer and there will be no way I'll have this by end of march. I've already got good cash offers and nice trades coming in already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...