Free

99FLHRCI

I have a 55 gallon tank that I don't need anymore. The top center where the lights are supported is cracked. When full with water it was slightly bowed out. Could possibly be epoxyed or used as a tank for reptiles etc. It will need cleaned out.

I also have a 20 gallon high tank that I no longer need. One side has a crack that I never noticed until I was cleaning it out this last weekend.

I also have MANY cichlids. I am not 100% sure what kind. I currently have 60 of them in a 55 gallon tank and need to thin them out. Everything from 1/2" to 4". Let me know. I am willing to give some of my tank water for transport. They are dark colored with vertical stripes. They usually appear dark blue with light blue stripes. They change almost black to very light blue depending on their mood.

Text 937-243-4521 or PM

males are usually the ones with color, females are usually a solid gray or brown...i cant remember...im about 95% sure though the guy who breeds cichlids whos house i went to told me the males have all the colors, while the females dont