Everyday we get one step closer to zombies

V8 Beast

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want the Wagner solution to the problem? Everytime someone gets caught selling rock, cutoff a hand. People in today's world only care about extreme measures. Yes the lib's will be pissed and will scream about "rights" being taken away.

You do a serious crime you should have serious punishment. We would either gid rid of most criminal acts, or lots of dumb people that can't figure out "wow i sell drugs i might lose meh hand".

• Upvote 1

Here is reason why I do agree with this. People are going to get high no matter what. They do not care that a drug is not legal. I smoke weed all the time and could care less that its not legal and millions of people do the same thing daily as well. Also when I was living in my party years if I wanted to go off one night and do some blow, or tripp my balls off on some lsd or some shrooms again I didnt care that it was not legal I simply made a phone call and got what I wanted at a moments notice and partied my ass off. The fact that its a controled substance is the last thing you think about. If anything the rush is even that much greater because you are abtaining and doing a substance that could in fact get you in trouble if you are caught. If all drugs were decriminalized and controled by the government there would be alot of benfits to come out of it. 1. The taboo of doing something that is not legal would no longer be there so many people would not be chaseing that rush of doing the drug plus the rush of being outside of the cutural norm wouldnt be there so chances are most people wouldnt try it for the first time because it wouldnt be the same now that it is ok to get. 2. The government could moniter the strength and what is actually in the drug. No more od's from someone taking some bad ex that is cut with the wrong shit and no more coke cut down with baking soda or anything else so alot of the negative side effects from everything else that isn't suppost to be in the drug wont be there anymore. 3. The government can moniter who is useing what and how often thus being able to get people help more easily when their life comes consumed with crack, perscription pills, herion which is the same thing as perscription pills, ect ect. This will insure that there will be far less bums living under the bridge because it could be prevented by sending them to get the proper help that they need. 4. The government can tax everything thus creating a positive revinew for our country beyond what we could ever imagine. No more excessive debt and it would defently stimulate the economey creating much more jobs. 5. The crime rate will drop dramatically because no more thugs will be dope boys standing on the corner flipping their shit. The government will essencially put them out of business, no more cartels, no more gansters, this all will mean alot less crime this is proven to work over in Europe where everything is legal in some areas, and crime rate has dropped up to 50% in a matter of a couple of years. I could go on and on about this but Im not going to throw all my ammo out there right now just a few points, I have many more as well.

+ rep

Same way i see shit

I will throw some facts out there for you guys now lets start with watching this little program

Now some stats 1988-1999 - The Netherlands) "The National Youth Health Surveys (in 1988, 1992, 1996, 1999) among pupils (12-18 years) showed that the increase in cannabis use since 1988 stabilised between 1996 and 1999 (De Zwart et al. 2000). According to the Health Behaviour in School-aged Children study, this trend continued in 2001 (Ter Bogt et al. 2003). Use of other drugs showed a similar trend or slightly drecreased (LTP of ecstasy and amphetamine)."

Source: Trimbos Institute, "Report to the EMCDDA by the Reitox National Focal Point, The Netherlands Drug Situation 2003" (Lisboa, Portugal: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction, Dec. 2003), p. 19.

http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/attachements.cfm/att_34350_EN_NR2003Netherla...

(1997-1999) "The figures for cannabis use among the general population reveal the same pictures. The Netherlands does not differ greatly from other European countries. In contrast, a comparison with the US shows a striking difference in this area: 32.9% of Americans aged 12 and above have experience with cannabis and 5.1% have used in the past month. These figures are twice as high as those in the Netherlands."

Source: Netherlands Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, Drug Policy in the Netherlands: Progress Report September 1997-September 1999, (The Hague: Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, November 1999), pp. 7-8.

Also young adults in the United States age 18-25, about 5% of them uses cocaine and the number is on the rise. Now in the Neatherlands where it is essencially decrimalized only about 1% of the people of the same age use the drug and it is steady and not riseing. Im sorry the stats do not lie if I need to get more I will but it is a proven fact that prohibition does nothing to stop drug useage it actually increases it. It never worked with boze why the hell do we think it will now work with drugs. We as a country also imprision the most percentage of our population when compared to any other country. Humm I wonder why this is..... ?

Here is somethnig else for you guys this was orginally published in 1984 and this is to the point of what I am saying and please do not disregard this link and not watch it. If you want to disagree with me that is fine but after watching this it is going to be very very hard to refute what I am saying because these are extreamly educated people here far more educated than anyone on this forum and it is worth it to give this man 4 minutes of your time to hear him out.

If people are allowed to freely take drugs that cause violent behaviour that violence will branch out to others and impact more than the person taking them. I would also like to point out that the guy in the video said people would stop mugging people. Making drugs legal makes poor people suddenly have money? No, the only difference is the stolen money would go to a business instead of drug dealers. Would the drug dealers get jobs? No, they would have to reinvent themselves to make money. Things dont disappear they shift. That drug dealer is now in your house taking your TV.

If anything is legalized the people that would benefit most would be our government in the form of additional taxable goods + more room in jails, and current users. Do people really think that no money having Samantha will stop selling her body for money just because drugs are legal? No, it will just be safer for her to buy the drugs because the product will be cleaner, and the salesperson wont have a hoodie like Phil. Now when she's high and sucking your man parts in the back of your 94 sunbird you'll be able to sleep at night knowing she will be able to get her smack safely from your local drug store.

Ronald Reagan didn't like drugs, therefore I do not.

PS- I hate zombies.

Nixon actually started the war on drugs. Reagan just used that as leverage to get old people to vote for him during the era of returen to conservatism...

Step 1:

Ban all hippies from Johnstown.

Step 2: Profit.

If you knew me you would know that I am far from a hippie. Actually I am about as un hippie as you will get, I like to shower and I wear nice clothes and my hair is short and I am clean cut... Again your word vomit makes me:D

If people are allowed to freely take drugs that cause violent behaviour that violence will branch out to others and impact more than the person taking them. I would also like to point out that the guy in the video said people would stop mugging people. Making drugs legal makes poor people suddenly have money? No, the only difference is the stolen money would go to a business instead of drug dealers. Would the drug dealers get jobs? No, they would have to reinvent themselves to make money. Things dont disappear they shift. That drug dealer is now in your house taking your TV.

If anything is legalized the people that would benefit most would be our government in the form of additional taxable goods and more room in jails, and current users. Do people really think that no money having Samantha will stop selling her body for money just because drugs are legal? No, it will just be safer for her to buy the drugs because the product will be cleaner, and the salesperson wont have a hoodie like Phil. Now when she's high and sucking your man parts in the back of your 94 sunbird you'll be able to sleep at night knowing she will be able to get her smack safely from your local drug store.

Poor people that are on hard drugs are poor because the drugs cost so much and they waste all of their money to get their fix. Like I said in a past post with the decrimilazion we can monitor the people with major drug problems ie crack heads and people on other hard drugs. Then we can take these people with a problem and send them to get the proper help they need in a clinic to find out why little Samantha seems to feel that she needs the drugs and the dick in her mouth in the first place instead of just pushing her away from society and makeing her feel even more like an outcast. Sending her to prision does nothing to help the addict brain inside her it just insures that once she is out she will be back on the street doing what she did before she went in, in the first place. How can you not see this? Prison does not solve the problem but rehab will and the only way to do this is find out who the hard core users are in the first place. Then once we find them help them and guess what as a nation we will be a much better place for it. By doing what we are doing now we are mearly ignoring the problem instead of fixing it for the greater good of our country and humanity in general...

Poor people that are on hard drugs are poor because the drugs cost so much and they waste all of their money to get their fix. Like I said in a past post with the decrimilazion we can monitor the people with major drug problems ie crack heads and people on other hard drugs. Then we can take these people with a problem and send them to get the proper help they need in a clinic to find out why little Samantha seems to feel that she needs the drugs and the dick in her mouth in the first place instead of just pushing her away from society and makeing her feel even more like an outcast. Sending her to prision does nothing to help the addict brain inside her it just insures that once she is out she will be back on the street doing what she did before she went in, in the first place. How can you not see this? Prison does not solve the problem but rehab will and the only way to do this is find out who the hard core users are in the first place. Then once we find them help them and guess what as a nation we will be a much better place for it. By doing what we are doing now we are mearly ignoring the problem instead of fixing it for the greater good of our country and humanity in general...

Why make it legal if we are going to police the use of it? Thats like telling a bartender to keep track of how many drinks everyone has. Then if a max number is exceeded they have to go to a government funded AA. I dont know if you know this but they do have rehabilitation programs in prisons. The same ones you can find in a voluntary rehabilitation center. Also in a lot of cases people are sent to those rehabilition centers instead of prison when they are convicted on drug charges.

Why make it legal if we are going to police the use of it? Thats like telling a bartender to keep track of how many drinks everyone has. Then if a max number is exceeded they have to go to a government funded AA. I dont know if you know this but they do have rehabilitation programs in prisons. The same ones you can find in a voluntary rehabilitation center. Also in a lot of cases people are sent to those rehabilition centers instead of prison when they are convicted on drug charges.

This does happen at the bar it is called a cut off point where by law if a bartender sees that someone is too inebriated then they have to cut the person off and call them a cab. If they do not do this and the person keeps drinking and then gets in the car and leaves and then kills someone the bar will get sued... Also how many people are going to voluntarly go to rehab while in prision? None, and I will promise you this the quality of care will not be there plus there is smack in prision too so chances are the person will not stay clean. Most generally people are not sent to these clinics also because it costs the state money to put them through that and that money is more than what it costs to shack them up in a cell and forget about them. Only the Lindsey Lohan's get that special treatment or the business profeshionals, now the average crack head off of High street will not get that kind of treatment.