Everyday we get one step closer to zombies

V8 Beast

You said you smoke. Do you seriously think if the government said you could only smoke once or twice a month you wouldn't look for other options for the 3rd 4th and 5th time? If you smoke like you said you do I strongly believe your answer will disprove your logic about decreasing drug use. You get it illegally now, and it gets in the country illegally now... why would you go legit just because a legal tag was put on it?

Question dodged by I Eat Rice while telling me why I made this thread. Good to know smoking makes you able to read minds as well. In your head a thread about super zombie drugs is an avenue to give your legalize it campaign. Maybe we wanted to talk about the guns we are going to get to shoot the girl attacking us with machetes at spring break. This thread was suppose to be fun.. you killed my buzz fucker.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day you may realize that the "thinking for yourself" attitude of yours isn't a creation of your own mind, rather a learned sheepishness from a different populous.

Watching too much Inception bruh. :p

I'll sum it up because this shit is getting old.

Clean forms of drugs dont typically kill people (other than the occasional allergic reaction and overdose). Drugs are not needed by over 95% of the people that use them. Most people that die are killed by using dirty drugs, needles etc. Jails are backed up with people that did nothing but hurt themselves.

Here are some pros and cons of legalizing it.

Pros.

Revenue - Lots and lots of money.

Economic rise - This money will turn into economic benefits through jobs, less funding needed for prisons, and less people in "the system".

Less deaths - Clean needles, clean product, no need for drug wars.

Less crime - Less things to be arrested for = less crime. Also drug dealers wont have to fight each other as much. Drug dealing is a dangerous business.

Cons.

Increase in other crimes - Those people that make a living selling drugs will have to get money from somewhere else. People will also look for something else illegal to do. The legal tag may lead people to look for other ways to get a rush. Drunk driving will now be crack driving. Being legal means you dont hide in your house after doing it and you just won 2 games of crack pong and want a sprite.

How to handle past drug convictions - Leave them, purge them? Lots of time and man power would go to making a decision.

Side effects - We dont know the long term effects of these drugs. A lot of the drugs have violent side effects and cause paranoia.

Law suits - They sue the tobacco companies, why not sue the crack company.

Is not a fix all - There will always be someone making their own and selling it for less. Its the American way. If it catches on you get cheaper and cheaper products that are readily available.

Against the way you were raised - Have to reprogram those that think drugs are the devil and the government is now full of money hungry hippocrates.

As with any topic that has strong pros and cons it can be debated for years. The horse is getting tired of being beat.

WALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACKWALL OF TEXT ATTACK

I'll sum it up because this shit is getting old.

Clean forms of alcohol doesnt typically kill people (other than the occasional allergic reaction and overdose). Alcohol is not needed by over 100% of the people that consume it. Most people that die are killed by using alcohol, heavy machinery. Jails are backed up with people that did nothing but hurt themselves/people around them.

Here are some pros and cons of legalizing it.

After this point I couldn't think of many ways to comically alter some of them, so I gave up and will let each of you think of how to change it. Whats the difference between drugs now and alcohol during the prohibition period? Alcohol won, after tens of thousands of deaths.

The problem has never been the drugs in this country; it has been irresponsible users. You can't blame a substance when it is the person who consumes it in the first place.

The problem has never been the drugs in this country; it has been irresponsible users. You can't blame a substance when it is the person who consumes it in the first place.

Truth

Drugs don't take themselves and they don't force their way down peoples veins. With a more educated populace and it not being a crime to acquire drugs I think we will begin to see the rise of a more logical and mature society.

Truth

Drugs don't take themselves and they don't force their way down peoples veins. With a more educated populace and it not being a crime to acquire drugs I think we will begin to see the rise of a more logical and mature society.

Would you be considered "part of this society"?

I so, I'm starting my crack habit now.

Would you be considered "part of this society"?

I so, I'm starting my crack habit now.

I would certainly hope so. Like to see it sooner rather than later, ya know?

If this thread is really about zombies that would be the replacement of a person with the idea of a consumer. Then all you have to do is convince them that they have all of these different options to consume and they can pick any one they want. This is the illusion of freedom.

If crack had a dosage amount like Tylenol people would die less. If heroin was injected with clean needles people would die less. The argument around side effects holds more weight than the drugs being dangerous. Most abusers die or quit so you dont really get to see the long term effects. With clean drugs and testing we could find that crack causes strokes if used for too long, or crack permanently alters brain function. You really dont know. We also dont know if mass production and use will cause an increase in violent behaviour due to paranoia caused by drugs suck as crack cocaine. If you pay close attention with all the places you cant smoke without being fined you'll see tobacco is slowly on its way to the nono list. We could have fought harder but the bans just keep coming and coming. Maybe people should stop trying to legalize drugs and work on being able to openly use the drugs you do have...