Water System

Drewhop

i didnt really look through it too much, but i see it advertised that first one as water at under 4 cents/litre...thats ~16 cents/gallon

now, i could be wrong, but on my last water bill, i think we used around 9000 gallons for 3 months, and it was about $110. thats 82 gallons for about $1, or just over a penny per gallon.

why would i spend $1000 for the cheapest one of those when i could spend much less, get a decent water purifier and drink filtered tap water for way less?

i didnt really look through it too much, but i see it advertised that first one as water at under 4 cents/litre...thats ~16 cents/gallon

now, i could be wrong, but on my last water bill, i think we used around 9000 gallons for 3 months, and it was about $110. thats 82 gallons for about $1, or just over a penny per gallon.

why would i spend $1000 for the cheapest one of those when i could spend much less, get a decent water purifier and drink filtered tap water for way less?

Carbon footprint bro. SRSLY DUDE

Cause you are intelligent. For general purpose use your method is better.

For contamination free high quality water. This guy is taking a extremely simple idea and he is going to make a ton of money off of it.

Cause you are intelligent. For general purpose use your method is better.

For contamination free high quality water. This guy is taking a extremely simple idea and he is going to make a ton of money off of it.

meh...he'll probably sell some to the same people who bought the "im rich" apple app for $1k and have $$ like that to waste. i would think i good chunk of the population will realize they can get the same results for a lot less.

meh...he'll probably sell some to the same people who bought the "im rich" apple app for $1k and have $$ like that to waste. i would think i good chunk of the population will realize they can get the same results for a lot less.

You over estimate the intelligence level of the general populace.

If you lived in the country and did not have access to well water and had to haul water this would be a nice alternative to use. You could setup 2 of them to keep your water tank full.

If you lived in the country and did not have access to well water and had to haul water this would be a nice alternative to use. You could setup 2 of them to keep your water tank full.

Keep a water tank full on 14-16 gallons a day (with 2 of those)? I probably piss enough to use that much water between flushes

Step one: Just unhook the hose to your dehumidifier so the bucket fills up.

Step two: Pour the bucket into one of those Brita water filter pitchers.

Step three: Drink the exact same thing this expensive unit is providing. Nice.

Now we are getting somewhere.

The idea is nothing ground breaking. The marketing behind it is brilliant. (if he is not a hack scam who is going bankrupt)