HID Law in Ohio??

miahwood28

man so many haters in here. glad nobody has a sense of humor. everyone on this forum can sit here and flame me all day and im just supposed to keep my mouth shut and take it? fuck that. sorry, thats not how i operate. if you want to ban me for having a voice, do it, i really dont give a fuck. just shows your character, not mine. i am who i am, if you guys really feel that stongly that i shouldnt be here, ban me.

man so many haters in here. glad nobody has a sense of humor. everyone on this forum can sit here and flame me all day and im just supposed to keep my mouth shut and take it? fuck that. sorry, thats not how i operate. if you want to ban me for having a voice, do it, i really dont give a fuck. just shows your character, not mine. i am who i am, if you guys really feel that stongly that i shouldnt be here, ban me.

i didn't waste my time looking at all the posts before this but i think its safe to say you have passed CR training. now if you were being a DB then disregard this:p

check out the GTO in my sig. i have one of the kits that puts out a bit more 'blue' light in my GTO. people flash me their brights all the time, assuming that i have my brights on---when in reality, its just my fucking awesome bright ass hid's. i've even made a couple people swerve off the road. cops know better than to pull me over because i have one of the 'police' stickers on my car.

now i only buy cars that come with them stock.

carry on

Wow!! What a response!! HAHAHA!! I was planning on going with 6000k and I already have them angled down because I had a set that were low beam only and people were flashing their brights at me constantly!! Once I realized that I changed the angle of my beams towards the ground and haven't gotten brighted since. The new set I waant is a high low set of 9004's. I will take all the advice I got here and follow it. Thanks!! BTW I'm not one of those "ricer" guys. I went through this when I first began posting on here. The integra is simply my daily driver. I am currently looking into buying a family members 2001 camaro SS.

Jeremiah, you gonna play Black Ops ever again?

Yeah, as soon as I get my Xbox fixed!! It overheated a while ago even though I had one of those intercooler deals on it. I think its because its in a tv cabinet that really has no way for air to flow through it... lol