Good PS3 games?

im faster

• 3 weeks later...

dead rising 2 was fun, a little easier than the first one. They definitely upgraded the AI of the people following you so they aren't as helpless.

The weapon making aspect is also much more important as it really ups your killing potential and is almost a necessity when fighting the bosses.

Overall I liked it better than the original, definitely worth a $25-30 pickup if you like mass zombie killing

• 3 weeks later...
Sux cuz I need something cool to use my cockpit and wheel with.

iRacing....and no other. It took me forever to switch over from rFactor to iRacing because of the costs of iRacing, but it's the most fun, realistic, challenging "thing" I've ever done.

Finally got around to setting up the h-pattern shifter for my playseat / G27 combo and it adds yet another element to the whole experience.

I made it pretty far in borderlands and got bored.. it was fun game till it got repetitive

Dead rising just shipped..

Ditto here. Everyone raves about that game. I don't get it. After a while all I wanted to do was kill that little robot... "unh unh unh...check me out!" BOOM!