audi a4,bmw 330ci or mercedes c class

2pointslow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E46 are pretty bulletproof motor wise they eat lower control arm bushings every 50 k just did mine for the second time at your price range/age I would expect a window regulator would be on the list and check the rear subframe/suspension see if there is any cracking .

c class = girl's car

Where is your data to back up your aquizations and findings that C-class cars are girls cars. Or from what you are saying mostly owned by Females?

But then you say a C 63 is cool and is not. Yet its still a C class....:rolleyes:

Where is your data to back up your aquizations and findings that C-class cars are girls cars. Or from what you are saying mostly owned by Females?

But then you say a C 63 is cool and is not. Yet its still a C class....:rolleyes:

Don't worry, they aren't as girly as the E class.

You seriously just asked if I have "data" on that?

But while doing a google search just for shits and giggles, here you go

http://autos.ca.msn.com/editors-picks/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=24401893&page=7

Can't 15k get you a b7 A4 by now? If so that would be my choice over the BMW. If not I'd go BMW. Buy a quattro manual sport and chip it and enjoy. Also replace the cam follower every 30k ($50 part).

15k can get you a 335i if your Savy.

And Im sorry to all you Audi Homos, but if you even think A4>335i then you indeed suck dicks.

Hell I feel gay for even posting ^^^^^^

15k can get you a 335i if your Savy.

And Im sorry to all you Audi Homos, but if you even think A4>335i then you indeed suck dicks.

Hell I feel gay for even posting ^^^^^^

A4 and 335i isnt in the same class, but S4 and 335i is, and S4 wins everytime

i would stay away from any n54 at this point.

Even though I'm a huge BMW fan I'm going to back you up on this statement. The N54 is a great platform but long term reliability is yet to really be discovered. Most of them are just now starting to really get some good mileage on them to where bigger issues would be cropping up and we all know the fuel pumps in the N54 cars are alreadying showing to be something that's pretty well guaranteed to go bad.

I personally think the 330 is a better choice for a reliablie daily in the long run.

Even though I'm a huge BMW fan I'm going to back you up on this statement. The N54 is a great platform but long term reliability is yet to really be discovered. Most of them are just now starting to really get some good mileage on them to where bigger issues would be cropping up and we all know the fuel pumps in the N54 cars are alreadying showing to be something that's pretty well guaranteed to go bad.

I personally think the 330 is a better choice for a reliablie daily in the long run.

When done right, minor bolt ons, they are devastating. Some of the known issues are just scary though.

this is ohio son, you need awd.

i like the 328xi or the 335xi, freaking pimp, as Im getting one of those once some junk is taken care of in march.

but those are a tad out of your price range, but you can opt for the 325xi or 330xi which would be in the $15k range.