recommend car stereo install places

frenchy chan

Can't imagine they can't do something like this......I HIGHLY recommend Pickups Plus for anything you might need.

Kyle and Brady have not only done work for me but friends they don't even know I sent their way have come back more than pleased. They are the real deal and have a great retail facility and shop. I've used the one just north of 270 off 23.

I'll be taking the MS3 there in the spring for some standard issue stuff and some more goodies :cool:

Tim

Can't imagine they can't do something like this......I HIGHLY recommend Pickups Plus for anything you might need.

Kyle and Brady have not only done work for me but friends they don't even know I sent their way have come back more than pleased. They are the real deal and have a great retail facility and shop. I've used the one just north of 270 off 23.

Tim

thanks! i'll let him know

any others? he was thinking of going to best buy :rolleyes:

They cost but CCA. Columbus Car Audio. They are located at Morse and Westerville rd.

I always heard rumblings that they used to sell customer info to the criminal trash around that area so they'd know what cars had high-end stereo equipment.

That, and their prices are fucking ASTRONOMICAL for something that can be done with equal reliability elsewhere.

I always heard rumblings that they used to sell customer info to the criminal trash around that area so they'd know what cars had high-end stereo equipment.

That, and their prices are fucking ASTRONOMICAL for something that can be done with equal reliability elsewhere.

It was people that worked there in the 90's.

Idk if its still going on or not.