ONE PERSON SHOT IN HEAD AT EASTON...

2pointslow

I really hate this argument. Just because you have never had an issue doesn't mean that the area doesn't have it's problems.

i dont see how this is a bad argument. everyone is giving their opinion, just because mine is different doesnt make it a bad one. my thing is this, there are dumb ass kids in easton, as well as polaris, lancaster mall, eastland, tuttle, ect. easton is just the the most populated place. easton isnt shitty, the small group of faggots who start drama are shitty.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

I tend to go a lot during the day for movies, but having been to Easton 100's of times since I live so close, I've never had any personal issues or felt unsafe.

Why speculate when you have never had personal experience with the problems? It is a much different place in the evening, but what mall isn't?

What is speculation? Crime stats don't lie

i found it weird whole time we were in eating at Adobe Gilas ,then walking around shopping all the secruity guards were kinda pacing around talkin on walkie talkies acting weird an this was going on the whole time outside and noone knew about it going down. Like they didnt want people to leave if they knew of it.... what would have happened had it poured into the mall?

Talked to an apple employee that worked last night, he said 30-40 kids walked in and started arguing, one kid got punched and the employees made them leave, and the 15 YO was shot right there in front of the jewelry store. What's weird was he said they all agreed to go into the apple store to fight? :confused: I asked if anything was missing and he said no. That sounds like a distraction to me. I guess the kid is alive at children's still.

Talked to an apple employee that worked last night, he said 30-40 kids walked in and started arguing, one kid got punched and the employees made them leave, and the 15 YO was shot right there in front of the jewelry store. What's weird was he said they all agreed to go into the apple store to fight? :confused: I asked if anything was missing and he said no. That sounds like a distraction to me. I guess the kid is alive at children's still.

Mac users were trying to get street cred on the PC folks.

ive been going to easton for yrs and never noticed any of the " trashy " ppl there before, seemed like everywhere we walked 150 thugs were just standing around blocking doorways an so forth... it has been over a year since i was there last and it makes rethink going back

sucks cause i like to hit Adobe Gilas up from now an then and Gameworks.... which reminds me wtf happened to Gameworks and when did it change hands? lol its under new name and lot differ down in game area....kinda diff but keep pretty much same theme so i call it a wash on a name change, more likely to try and get more ppl to come an see whats different about it

i littereally saw someone shoot at someone at Eastland mall last summer.... dude was running across the parking lot as I was standing on the sidewalk by JcPenny. The guy that was shooting at him had a 5 shot revolver. fucking insane.

last time i was up at Easton during the night time it was pretty ghetto. reminded me of the flats at night time.

Busing and the death of Northland did Easton in

+1

I grew up in Gahanna and spent a lot of time at easton and it has really gone down hill in the last 8 years. Once northland closed, that spelled the end for Eaton. Which really sucks becasue there really is nothing else like it that I have seen. It's a cool spot, just wrong crowed. People can't behave like decent human beings. I think the age limit is 16 right now...they need to make it 18 and make the cutoff time earlier. And if they catch kids sneaking in...taze them immediately.

I think the age limit is 16 right now...they need to make it 18 and make the cutoff time earlier. And if they catch kids sneaking in...taze them immediately.

The only problems I have ever had at Easton were with people under the age of 18. Don't get me started on that whole deal....

fixed

I have not really had any issues with people old enough to go to big boy jail. Most of the time it is with kids that know they will get a slap on the hand and sent to juvie jail. They are the ones that seem to get all nasty if you bump into them.

As for those 18 or older that have no fear of going to jail or the law, just fucking shoot them in the face and stop the cycle. People like that have no place in modern society and cause nothing put problmes MOST of the time.

somone posted on FB that it was the kids 16 y/o brother that shot him...who knows how true it is though...i was too lazy to check the news sites to confirm

10TV confirmed, it was his 16yr old brother. If he dies, the 16yr old will be charged with murder (says police).

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/02/14/story-columbus-warrant-issued-easton-town-center-shooting.html?sid=102

easton's code of conduct states that weapons of any kind are not permitted, so i don't think you can have a ccw there....

http://eastontowncenter.com/images/events/pep_code_22x28_v01.pdf

I was reading through that and it explicitly prohibits shooting your little brother in the head. I would bet money that he's never allowed on Easton property again.

• Downvote 1

A source close to the case said that Andrew Kelley told investigators that he was trying to fire shots in the air when he accidentally shot his brother, 10TV News reported.

:nono:

Then why did he run like hell? And what's a 16 y/o doing with a gun? And why fire it into the air, because you'd be arrested for that too?

Sorry sir, I didn't mean to shoot that hooker, I was pistol whipping her when the gun accidentally went off.