Misc. items for sale

FST94TSI

1.Lifesize talking Dora doll. These things are goin for $100.00 or more on Ebay. Im asking $100.00 as a starting point. The doll is a 9 out of 10 in condition. The only thing really wrong is that the hair needs brushed out. It is a little tangled but still all there.

2.Brother all in one, print, scan, copy, fax. The model number is MFC-295CN. It is in perfect working order with no problems. It has a few scuff marks on the case but nothing that effects it working at all. I'm asking $75.00 as a starting point.

3.Sony 5 disc dvd player. This is the carousel style 5 disc dvd player. The model number is DVP-NC600. I am asking $50.00 as a starting point.

4.Sony 200 disc cd player. This unit is in perfect working order as well. I have had it for several years with no problems but have upgraded my home audio to a hard drive whole house server system so I no longer need it. The model number is CDP-CX225. $75.00 is the starting number for this one.

5.Dell 17" widescreen monitor with dvi, and vga inputs. It is in perfect condition. I'm asking $50.00 for it.

6. Lynksys wireless router model number WRT 110. $25.00

7. High definition extremely nice home theater projector. It is made by EIKI and the model number is LC-XB20. I just don't have anywhere to use it in my new home so i'd rather see someone get to experience this badass projector than for it to sit in my basement boxed up for several years. I paid over $3500.00 for it new and it's worth every penny of that to this day. I just put a new lamp in it a couple of weeks ago. It has maybe 30 minutes of playtime on the new bulb (just enough to test it and set it up). Im asking $500.00 for it but it is reasonably negotiable.

I do check my box here but you will get a much faster response by texting or calling me at 614-507-8183.