Brendon

My name is Brendon, I'm currently a student in high school. Some things that peak my interest include, sports (golf in particular), comedy, music (hip-hop/rap), gaming, technology, and of course; cars. I like the new concept cars, but am really a huge fan of the old muscle cars (Camaro, Nova, etc.) My dad has been a member on here since 04' and he's decided to purchased a 95' Camaro street car. I figured I would join CR in order to obtain a little more knowledge in regards to racing & cars, so I could help out a little more.

Thanks.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Name drop, who's your daddy? Oh and did pops tell you to post some pics? Other than that, welcome.

Jallen100 is my dad. Sure, I'll try to post some ASAP. And thanks for the welcome! ;)

Thank you for taking the time to type a legible post.

Welcome aboard.

No problem, and thank you.

• Upvote 1

Brendon, are you sure your ready for this. Your like the little lamb with a circling pack of lions :).

And Jeff keeps sending me PM's about man sex and I keep telling him to leave me alone. His personal feeling about himself always come out when he is trying to talk to people. Maybe he is just having trouble dealing with the rejection.

• Downvote 1