CR in a nutshell..........

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: im wondering why anyone would invite you seeing as you dont have anything to race or any part of street scene. looks like you will be a liabilty . jus saying

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Phil posted this makes it even funnier. Buwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.schadenfreude.net/2009/06/irony6.jpg

Yes it is actually. Considering what I have in my car and what I have done I would say it is pretty damn baller.

What have you done besides blow up an lt1 or 3?

went faster in a blown up lt1 car than you go in your almighty ls1 car week after week after week after week. im just saying, 2 track passes, and it did more work than you did 100 plus passes. and it was only 1 blown motor.

went faster in a blown up lt1 car than you go in your almighty ls1 car week after week after week after week. im just saying, 2 track passes, and it did more work than you did 100 plus passes. and it was only 1 blown motor.

Phi I like you as a person but god damn you are a retard on the internet.

So what you are saying is that your LT1 car went faster than my LS1 car with the same stuff?

Now before you answer remember my car only has the following that add HP: Headers, catback, a lid, and minor tune.

If your LT1 car went faster than 12.60's with that stuff it would be a record.

Phi I like you as a person but god damn you are a retard on the internet.

So what you are saying is that your LT1 car went faster than my LS1 car with the same stuff?

Now before you answer remember my car only has the following that add HP: Headers, catback, a lid, and minor tune.

If your LT1 car went faster than 12.60's with that stuff it would be a record.

i never said we had the same stuff, i said i went faster than you with a blown pos junkyard motor and a shitty trans. and i dont go to the track but once a yr. you are there all the time.

i never said we had the same stuff, i said i went faster than you with a blown pos junkyard motor and a shitty trans. and i dont go to the track but once a yr. you are there all the time.

That is what I thought....

Next time try to compare apples to apples and you might do better.

That is what I thought....

Next time try to compare apples to apples and you might do better.

lets compare apples, stock lt1 275 hp stock ls1 317hp. i went 12.9s with long tubes an slp cat back ( no tune) and a shit box van tranny that we put a shift kit in at 2am in the back of scotts truck, street tires, and 0 suspension work. 3 attempts ,13.1,13.1, 12.9. you go to the track all the time and the best you can do is a 12.6?

lets compare apples, stock lt1 275 hp stock ls1 317hp. i went 12.9s with long tubes an slp cat back ( no tune) and a shit box van tranny that we put a shift kit in at 2am in the back of scotts truck, street tires, and 0 suspension work. 3 attempts ,13.1,13.1, 12.9. you go to the track all the time and the best you can do is a 12.6?

Funny, I had an auto LT1 with a cat back, some suspension, CAI, and no tune and went the best of a 13.99

So what you are saying is that your LT1 went a second quicker with a shift kit and headers? Something is not adding up here...

Track time has nothing to do with it in a car that is not a standard. All you do is put the fucking car in gear and drive.

Funny, I had an auto LT1 with a cat back, some suspension, CAI, and no tune and went the best of a 13.99

So what you are saying is that your LT1 went a second quicker with a shift kit and headers? Something is not adding up here...

Track time has nothing to do with it in a car that is not a standard. All you do is put the fucking car in gear and drive.

your car is an auto, my car was an auto, scott and anthony were under my car til 3 am the nite before putting in spark plugs. you can ask them. there was nothing done to my car that wasnt posted. im just questioning your driver abiltity at this point. i could get a stock lt1 in the 13.6s all day, maybe you should stay awake during the light, or put your foot on the gas grandma. real racer my ass

your car is an auto, my car was an auto, scott and anthony were under my car til 3 am the nite before putting in spark plugs. you can ask them. there was nothing done to my car that wasnt posted. im just questioning your driver abiltity at this point. i could get a stock lt1 in the 13.6s all day, maybe you should stay awake during the light, or put your foot on the gas grandma. real racer my ass

I am pretty sure your reaction time does not have anything to do with your ET. I guess you had a very special car if it could run those numbers with those mods.