CR in a nutshell..........

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Mods, all 25+ and dream about the glory days three years ago, talk about how no one races but neither do they. Usually think they are experts on every topic.

Troll crew, (MYSELF?) pretty much wake up in the morning and piss excellence, either in college or college graduates, like to still be social in person, not the net.

The dad crew, (SAM,MALO,NEONKILLER, exc) do bad ass stuff, 99% of the people here mainly mods sweat their nuts, their settling down now but still on the brink of epic at any moment.

The Silent crew, these are the people we don't here from much, usually have bad ass cars and jobs. The CR vette crew

The why are you here crew? Anyone that joined after I did.

EDIT:

Left out one group, the Maxtown/North group, many people don't know who this is. Art is beat thats about it.

Dont forget the i dont give a fuck who what or where i race crew.... speaking of that ive raced 90% of the people in this thread..... just saying.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, but typical CR thread.

Guess I'm the odd one out, I help people fix their cars, race, talk, and whatever. The only thing I'm not really into is partying, just isn't my thing.

BTW the Camaro is together, has fresh gas in it, a new battery, and 10 pounds of nitrous, who else is ready to get out of the house?

We interact in human too. We like to hang out, talk about exploiting females, booze, as well as discuss new trolling strategy. Not kidding, just talked w paula last night.

I have seen you in person so I agree with this statement. Your trolling is funny and irreverent on occasion, others try but are sad and pathetic.

Now I want to see this mythical German wrecking machine you are rumored to have.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

QUOTE=Krampu$;1326581]Splatty, albeit you are the noobst or noobs, you can ride shotty while I decimate fss. While everyone hates you, lt. Aldo raines and myself hereby take you under our troll wings.

Gape brought him into the club, but I'm sure he left out the part about having yo give up the azz on a daily basis.

There are days I want to go back to trollling but its too much work. Coming up with fresh material a few times a week. Controlling yourself to avoid the ban hammer. Bluemach is an example of what not to do, the rest are pretty good at it. He one low ball away from registering under a different name and being forced to live in the shadows.