CR in a nutshell..........

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I got an infraction was becuz someone turned me in for too big a sig. It was personal, I know. :mad: The one time I was banned, it turned out everyone was banned. lol I'm predominantly a nice guy, though I can be a bit grumpy in the mornings. :D

EDIT:

Left out one group, the Maxtown/North group, many people don't know who this is. Art is beat thats about it.

Back on top.

You should kick it with a true gangster every once in a while... I could teach you a thing or two about hustlin cars.

permaban is nuts i tihnk you would have to be raping someone or running an underground troll prostitution ring.

lol yea, ppl take this shit tooo serious. trolls are just present on this forum to break the boredom and for lolz. Not like were ruining ppl's lives on here like other sites i'm on. trolls I've seen at other places are ruthless. be looking up ur personal info and shit. then shit gets real.

lol yea, ppl take this shit tooo serious. trolls are just present on this forum to break the boredom and for lolz. Not like were ruining ppl's lives on here like other sites i'm on. trolls I've seen at other places are ruthless. be looking up ur personal info and shit. then shit gets real.

I enjoy a good troll laugh, not going to deny that. Now what pisses me off more than anything is having to deal with the reported threads trolling causes.

Oh and the worst place possible to troll is the for sale section on a website. That will get you the ban hammer quicker than anything.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=421&pictureid=4806

Updated

LMAO.

did you have to put me in the same category as Phil though? the poll clearly states he won the cr faggotry award. :bangbang:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1327629&posted=1#post1327629

also, it appears DuffGTP came out of the closet in that thread. better add him to the list.

LMAO.

did you have to put me in the same category as Phil though? the poll clearly states he won the cr faggotry award. :bangbang:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1327629&posted=1#post1327629

also, it appears DuffGTP came out of the closet in that thread. better add him to the list.

Don't be upset soon you will be on the butthurt side

Don't be upset soon you will be on the butthurt side

no butthurt here. read your sig, now look at mine. now read yours again. now look closely at the engine shot of mine.

did it click yet? here, let me help you. "you cant do nothin without a turbo"

the only reason you would start to pull on me is turbo lag. dont worry, when boost hits, that issue usually works itself out. when i pass you and you see where it says 2.5 twin turbo on my rear molding, try to remember i dont have two turbos, just one.. and it was enough to "do somethin"