CR in a nutshell..........

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I am pretty sure your reaction time does not have anything to do with your ET. I guess you had a very special car if it could run those numbers with those mods.

must have been the fact the cordell touched the car. you know anything he touches goes faster than before he made contact with it:rolleyes:....... so you taking my bet or not

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

must have been the fact the cordell touched the car. you know anything he touches goes faster than before he made contact with it:rolleyes:....... so you taking my bet or not

Must be since I can't think of a logical reason otherwise. No I am not going to take your bet, everything you touch breaks. Besides the only way you might be able to get my car any quicker would be to shift it manually, and there is no way in hell I would let anybody do that. I don't even do it myself.

Oh and you are right, I do not lean on my car that hard yet. I am more worried about turning on a win light, not having big numbers to impress people with.

oh you do that bracket racing thang. :gay: im in it to win it, point blank. no spots, no brake, heads up all the way or eff it

oh you do that bracket racing thang. :gay: im in it to win it, point blank. no spots, no brake, heads up all the way or eff it

I do bracket racing and index racing since I don't have cubic dollars to run heads up racing. Takes a bit of skill to run a number index racing, but most people don't understand that.

I do bracket racing and index racing since I don't have cubic dollars to run heads up racing. Takes a bit of skill to run a number index racing, but most people don't understand that.

everything i touch breaks? naw just the camaro, but i dont work on my own car so i cant say much on that. neither one of my mustangs broke, and i have yet to break the bike. i drove scotts, tylers, and drews cars. only car ive broken was pauls, and thats cuz his shift knob came off. so your theory is again, false. i didnt know it takes skill to sand bag.

everything i touch breaks? naw just the camaro, but i dont work on my own car so i cant say much on that. neither one of my mustangs broke, and i have yet to break the bike. i drove scotts, tylers, and drews cars. only car ive broken was pauls, and thats cuz his shift knob came off. so your theory is again, false. i didnt know it takes skill to sand bag.

So you drove something, it broke, and that means theory is false? Maybe the word "everything" was a poor choice. You did however prove my point, you touch things ( your car, pauls car) and it broke.

Anyway...

You said it yourself you don't race at the track much so I don't think you know what sand baging is there.

So you drove something, it broke, and that means theory is false? Maybe the word "everything" was a poor choice. You did however prove my point, you touch things ( your car, pauls car) and it broke.

Anyway...

You said it yourself you don't race at the track much so I don't think you know what sand baging is there.

i know about sand bagging sir. i know prolly a lil better than you do, and anyone that has had a race car, or races, has broken the car at some point. so again your point is void. what a general statment, everytime you put your key in the ignition, it starts. everytime you put your jeans on your legs are covered. if you score more points than the other team you win. general statements dont make you right. your smarter than that

i know about sand bagging sir. i know prolly a lil better than you do, and anyone that has had a race car, or races, has broken the car at some point. so again your point is void. what a general statment, everytime you put your key in the ignition, it starts. everytime you put your jeans on your legs are covered. if you score more points than the other team you win. general statements dont make you right. your smarter than that

Phil I understand the power of general statements. I have to deal with people in the legal industry and boy do they love to argue about statements and words.

I grow tired of this and fuck-in-a we have turned this into how many pages?

Phil I understand the power of general statements. I have to deal with people in the legal industry and boy do they love to argue about statements and words.

I grow tired of this and fuck-in-a we have turned this into how many pages?

this is how all of our debates go.

:confused: im wondering why anyone would invite you seeing as you dont have anything to race or any part of street scene. looks like you will be a liabilty . jus saying

I think its great you young guys have finally discovered racing. I just want to know what took you and why did we have to wait so long? We couldnt wait forever. And as stated just because I dont come out and state everything I own doesnt mean I dont own anything. I do have a garage in tennessee. And I am building a new fun car in the garage right now at the house.

Edited by wnaplay

I think its great you young guys have finally discovered racing. I just want to know what took you and why did we have to wait so long? We couldnt wait foreve. And as stated just because I dont come out and state everything I own doesnt mean I dont own anything. I do have a garage in tennessee. And I am building a new fun car in the garage right now.

I own a garage in Bangkok and I'm building a car too that's more cool than your car that's being built I your garage in Tennessee.

This thread delivers, I dunno about the "DAD comment"

I will hopefully venture into the "high roller" catergory within a few years and only show up to do work in my high end vehicle once a month.

Rest of the time Ill make random posts of epicness that happens with PartyRocKrew and Bunny Mansion.

Either way andrew posting this thread would still txt or call me this summer so we can bring bitches on his parents boat only to have them come out with us that night to one of Sams tables downtown so they can drop low pull there guard down and we can rob those bitches blind on camera for everyone to see or watch. Why not be the guy in the video or taping rather than looking at it going "Damn I want that to be me"

Summer 2011 will be epic just like every other summer Ive had in my life, each one has been better than the last and I dont plan on stopping till I fuck, bang, get, shake and dwindle through bitches like drano' until I find the right one.

If you dont like my way I could care less,

fuck it.

Cue 8mile song.

This thread delivers, I dunno about the "DAD comment"

I will hopefully venture into the "high roller" catergory within a few years and only show up to do work in my high end vehicle once a month.

Rest of the time Ill make random posts of epicness that happens with PartyRocKrew and Bunny Mansion.

Either way andrew posting this thread would still txt or call me this summer so we can bring bitches on his parents boat only to have them come out with us that night to one of Sams tables downtown so they can drop low pull there guard down and we can rob those bitches blind on camera for everyone to see or watch. Why not be the guy in the video or taping rather than looking at it going "Damn I want that to be me"

Summer 2011 will be epic just like every other summer Ive had in my life, each one has been better than the last and I dont plan on stopping till I fuck, bang, get, shake and dwindle through bitches like drano' until I find the right one.

If you dont like my way I could care less,

fuck it.

Cue 8mile song.

wut

Mods, all 25+ and dream about the glory days three years ago, talk about how no one races but neither do they. Usually think they are experts on every topic.

Troll crew, (MYSELF?) pretty much wake up in the morning and piss excellence, either in college or college graduates, like to still be social in person, not the net.

The dad crew, (SAM,MALO,NEONKILLER, exc) do bad ass stuff, 99% of the people here mainly mods sweat their nuts, their settling down now but still on the brink of epic at any moment.

The Silent crew, these are the people we don't here from much, usually have bad ass cars and jobs. The CR vette crew

The why are you here crew? Anyone that joined after I did.

EDIT:

Left out one group, the Maxtown/North group, many people don't know who this is. Art is beat thats about it.

Then, don't let the door hit ya where the gord Lord split ya?