How to make a QUICK $2200

unfunnyryan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he lost most his forum support right there. A buddy of mine was interested in the civic he had forsale but he was being difficult. Apparently hes one of those "oh you want to buy the car for xxxx.xx but some guy offered me more than I am asking for it so can you beat that?"

:rolleyes:

I think its the notion that we are a community here and most people try to NOT take advantage of one another. I mean I don't really blame the guy for trying to make a quick buck either, but still...
+

agreed more often then not when someone is selling something they will have thier craigslist price and then a CR price.

Well he lost most his forum support right there. A buddy of mine was interested in the civic he had forsale but he was being difficult. Apparently hes one of those "oh you want to buy the car for xxxx.xx but some guy offered me more than I am asking for it so can you beat that?"

:rolleyes:

:lol: It cracks me up when people try to play you like a sucker. If some mentally defective simpleton was actually retarded enough to offer a guy MORE than his asking price, then why wouldn't the seller accept it? I'd tell them to get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

Has he paid to be a vendor with all the cars he tries to sell on CR?

my only concern. tina did put out a sticky saying anyone who sells more than 5 cars a year needs to pay up.

more power to you for making money JP. these fags are just butthurt they cant do the same thing.

my only concern. tina did put out a sticky saying anyone who sells more than 5 cars a year needs to pay up.

more power to you for making money JP. these fags are just butthurt they cant do the same thing.

nah not at all. I've seen the cars he's bought when they were for sale before he bought them usually. It doesn't take brainpower to understand how to buy a car for cheap and flip it. Just don't try to do that shit here knowing that people has seen how much you originally bought the vehicle for you fucking queerbait.

As of Feb 1, 2011 - Regular CR members are allowed to list up to 6 vehicles per year. Anyone selling more than 6 vehicles in a calendar year will be required to become a sponsor, please contact an Admin or "NightHawk" to pay Sponsorship dues.

This

lol is right.

CR really is turning pussy. I really cant believe my add is pulled, but no worries. I'm sure no one here wanted it anyhoo, and everyone with a car for sale in the Corral did not purchase the car they are selling at a lower price.

Yup, thats right folks. This just in

All cars for sale in the coral must not be for a net profit of the seller, period, and have must be own for a time length specified by the vagina bound administration. If you have any questions, feel free to PM the pussy patrol.

lol is right.

CR really is turning pussy. I really cant believe my add is pulled, but no worries. I'm sure no one here wanted it anyhoo, and everyone with a car for sale in the Corral did not purchase the car they are selling at a lower price.

All cars for sale in the coral must not be for a net profit of the seller, period, and have must be own for a time length specified by the vagina bound administration. If you have any questions, feel free to PM the pussy patrol.

I lol'd

Originally Posted by Blue98LS1 View Post

As of Feb 1, 2011 - Regular CR members are allowed to list up to 6 vehicles per year. Anyone selling more than 6 vehicles in a calendar year will be required to become a sponsor, please contact an Admin or "NightHawk" to pay Sponsorship dues.

This

And to even highlight the stupidity of this whole situation, these are the first 2 fucking cars I have listed since this Feb 1st rule came into effect, and I listed them on the same day! I may have listed my Civic in January, but I think it was listed in 2010, and that was a GOOD fucking deal (please, find a documented legit B16 swap for less than $2400 beans)-one that was given to a local not on this forum.

I love that my posts were literally pulled for no other reason than "butt-hurt". :o:cool:

lol is right.

And to even highlight the stupidity of this whole situation, these are the first 2 fucking cars I have listed since this Feb 1st rule came into effect, and I listed them on the same day! I may have listed my Civic in January, but I think it was listed in 2010, and that was a GOOD fucking deal (please, find a documented legit B16 swap for less than $2400 beans)-one that was given to a local not on this forum.

I love that my posts were literally pulled for no other reason than "butt-hurt". :o:cool:

lol u mad. back to craigslist you go juan pablo

Do you really think this is about you making a profit?

Really?

Come on Don King. Hold yourself to a higher standard dont make newb mistakes and newb comments.

I turn more cars on a weekly basis and make more profit then you dream about. This is completely about how you are doing it and who you are doing it to.

This makes me happy and sad. I wanted to argue with him. I have not got to drop any midget jokes in a while.

He has better abs than 90% of this site, can flip a car in a single bound, and does pilates with super models... you cant beat him in an ebattle. Just be glad I saved you when I did :lol:

When he's back in a week he will start another thread. Get him them. The worst part is I was really going to talk to him about the car. I wouldnt pay 6k but I was willing to pay more than 4.5k...

:lol: It cracks me up when people try to play you like a sucker. If some mentally defective simpleton was actually retarded enough to offer a guy MORE than his asking price, then why wouldn't the seller accept it? I'd tell them to get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

Happens in Dayton all the time. True story.