Passed my CHL class

Josun54

Well my instructor informed me that in the county that I plan on going to has about a 1 and a half week turnaround. So I am hoping it goes fast. I am not in a great hurry though because I need to sell some stuff to afford a holster.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to come back to a kind of old thread, I ordered a crossbreed supertuck IWB holster. I am going to carry my SW FS M&P 40. I hope to pick up the same thing in the compact version and this holster will work for the compact as well.

I dropped my application off at the Sheriffs on Friday. Waiting on a Black Hawk fanny pack and I'm looking at a a Fobus paddle holster for my S&W M&P 9 mm compact.

If its anything like buying bike accessories I'll be buying several holsters until I get the right one.

Well I got a call back on monday to go pick up my license. I went up today and got it. I took the class taught by Jim Barnes in Lima. Got my background check back in exactly 7 days from Auglaize county sheriff. Like I said I am waiting for my holster to come in now. Good stuff!