fair price for a used wii w/ some games?

evan9381

Since i got the xbox with kinect, i dont see much sense in keeping the wii...what would be a fair price to ask for it?

Wii, 2 controllers, 1 nunchuck

Games - yor shape (with eyeball thing), zumba, summer athleics, jillian michaels 2009, amf pinbusters bowling, super mario brothers, mario and sonic winter olympics

Gf might sell some of her games seperate, but if not, id like to sell as a package

Better you say? Talk to me

I can mod it so you can back up your games to an external hard drive. Also you can run custom code, like emulators for SNES or NES or Sega or whatever is out there. LMK if you are interested, I include an external hard drive since not everything out there is compatible, but my price is also dependent on what kind of price they are going for, so let me know. Either way, I'm reasonably priced and I will copy all the game backups I have onto the hard drive for you, I have around 30 games.

150 would be fairly easy to get,,, obviously.

You could try to hold out for 175... if you really wanted

i was thinking about $175, since they're still going for $199 and the extra controller is another $40. i think the g/f is just gonna sell off her games seperate and replace the games she played with 360 games with the $ she gets from those.