My son can pick em ...

sol740

So a month ago, I was showing my almost 2 yr old son pictures of toddler beds, and letting him "pick" one by screaming and pointing excitedly(he grunts and yells better than he speaks right now). He picked this one.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/IMAG0113.jpg

I was still in the process of shopping/kicking tires/test drives/lowballing & counter-offering. Then I ended up with this today.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/IMAG0109.jpg

Pics are meh, but I'll get better ones soon. Had to go to kentucky, seller was a cool guy, old enough I figured it wasn't beat to hell. Bone stock 03 Z06 with 26k, not counting skip-shift eliminator. First American auto and I am plenty pleased. Was happy to get it home. Insurance ... cheaper than the Evo by a good amount, plus I can stop coverage in the winter when the DD is in full-time duty.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/IMAG0118-1.jpg

Edited by sol740

Yessss hell ys rob!!!! Congrats bud....

Umm two things though.. 1 when can I drive an 2 when are you gonna be ready to run the neon... :D

Haha, I knew it was coming, answer to both is sooooon.

Nice car man!!!, you'll miss your evo tho

I do quite a bit, especially this past summer in my accord, but I hope this eases my pain.

Thanks everybody.

My 3 year old has the same bed. :)

Oh, and nice car.

My son loves his.

See ya in the summer. You still work downtown? Nice color, I like the blue.

Indeed. Though more often than not I'll be in the accord. My 300ZX's passenger door was brutalized by the dumbass that had been next to me, and I found it all mangled after a stressful day at work. Don't wish to repeat that day.

So a month ago, I was showing my almost 2 yr old son pictures of toddler beds, and letting him "pick" one by screaming and pointing excitedly(he grunts and yells better than he speaks right now). He picked this one.

yourkidscar.jpg

I was still in the process of shopping/kicking tires/test drives/lowballing & counter-offering. Then I ended up with this today.

yourstolenidea.jpg

Pics are meh, but I'll get better ones soon. Had to go to kentucky, seller was a cool guy, old enough I figured it wasn't beat to hell. Bone stock 03 Z06 with 26k, not counting skip-shift eliminator. First American auto and I am plenty pleased. Was happy to get it home. Insurance ... cheaper than the Evo by a good amount, plus I can stop coverage in the winter when the DD is in full-time duty.

yourstolenidea2.jpg

:rolleyes: Christ, you gonna try to steal his girlfriends later in life, too?

:D Nice find and congrats.

Wanna get drug around by the fastest stock bottom end 5 speed Yaris in west columbus?

I would actually really want this to occur.

Nice new edition man! :thumbup:

So your Son was rolling that color before you, kid already has baller skills.

Car looks great, that my favorite color for the C5 besides white.

Thanks !

:rolleyes: Christ, you gonna try to steal his girlfriends later in life, too?

:D Nice find and congrats.

Are girlfriend's friends off-limits ?

So the bed and the interior of the car are pretty much the same materials?

:) Congrats.

Haha ... it seems nicer than the Evo interior minus the seats and wheel.

Very nice! Apparently I haven't been paying attention because I didn't even realize you sold the Evo. Or maybe I just forgot.

Great purchase, and I love that color. Mod plans?

I'm not sure. This is my first American car, let alone first LSx, so I can't say I know for sure. I'm reading LT headers, xpipe, cam, heads, tune, and clutch makes for big usable gains. So I think i'll likely start on that path. Of course now that I have my car, my wife wants a new patio, so I guess I'm house modding first.