where to buy bullets: West Side/Hilliard area

mrs.cos

Gun World seems a bit pricey.

They are. I only buy 22LR from there when I am on that side of town.

make the drive to Cleveland Ave and go to Vance's

I suggest vances. It is a few minute drive away from my house. They usually have cheaper ammo unless you feel like buying off an internet store. That place is almost always busy so plan ahead. Most of the ammo is in the back of the store and you have to grab a number and wait :mad: Go right when they open it is easier that way.

fuck walmart...i called 2-3 weeks ago, and a 100pk of WWB 9mm was 22.97...a 50ct box at vances was 10.99...being i was equal distance from both, i went to vances

it sucked, i went in and was ticket #07, and they were on #72...luckily my buddies wife works there and got us our stuff and we werent there more than 10 min. lol

fuck walmart...i called 2-3 weeks ago, and a 100pk of WWB 9mm was 22.97...a 50ct box at vances was 10.99...being i was equal distance from both, i went to vances

it sucked, i went in and was ticket #07, and they were on #72...luckily my buddies wife works there and got us our stuff and we werent there more than 10 min. lol

Wow is it really that busy? Thats crazy...

People who call ammo "bullets" really shouldn't be around firearms anyways. Save the money and stay home. Maybe make a sandwich for a guy?

Wow, way to be a dick.

I am being taught how to fire and about gun safety tomorrow. (I know common sense things, but im sure there are things i don't know about)

Point is, why to encourage someone to learn how to do something properly.

I have never been around guns. Excuse me for being so fucking uneducated that i called them BULLETS instead of ammunition.

Since you are delving out some fucking stereo types, why not give me your bank account info, so i can go buy myself something nice, that you cant afford, to feel better about myself, while im in the kitchen, barefoot, making a god damned sandwich for you.

Wow, way to be a dick.

I am being taught how to fire and about gun safety tomorrow. (I know common sense things, but im sure there are things i don't know about)

I have never been around guns. Excuse me for being so fucking uneducated that i called them BULLETS instead of ammunition.

Since you are delving out some fucking stereo types, why not give me your bank account info, so i can go buy myself something nice, that you cant afford, to feel better about myself, while im in the kitchen, barefoot, making a god damned sandwich for you.

Don't forget to make cupcakes for dessert.

Wow is it really that busy? Thats crazy...

yeah, but to be fair, this was on a saturday at like 1pm, so oh well. but yeah...i got the ticket and looked at the counter and asked her "is this really gonna go all the way to 99 before it rolls over?" and she said "ugh...what do you need?"

lol. win.

Wow, way to be a dick.

http://pawsru.org/dis/src/dis15741_wambulance.jpg