Junkyards in Ohio

10phone2

i'm not being defensive.....

I work at oreilly's (not a junkyard) I set this whole board up with an account to buy wholesale from any oreilly store in the u.s.

I'm telling you that I deal with people at all sorts of parts houses all day long and for the most part they are going to be short with you on the phone becuase 3 or 4 other lines are ringing and your not standing in front of them with money in your hand...

if you want a part from a junkyard don't waste your time on the phone just drive out with your toolbox and pick what you need.

i'm trying to help you and you just want to cry about how people are mean to you on the phone so kid or not you still sound like some kind of punk ass

I'm a nice guy on the phone I don't go into any kind of dick mode on the phone...... what i'm telling you is that isn't the way it works most of the time in the parts business

Cool. That makes sense. I honestly do feel bad for the guys at autozone near my place. They have a line of 4 people and the phones are ringing off the hook. If they miss a call because they are taking care of customers, they get garbage from corporate.

I agree with the original poster and some of the others. A lot of these fucktards are too lazy to check or stop playing computer games even while your standing in front of them. Some people are too busy to drive all around looking for parts all day. Dont even get me started with a place in C Ville. Normally the place's that have low prices for a reason.

I still think someone could make a killing with half decent customer service and organization. I am surprised how some of these places stay in business.

only place in circelville is marshalls you gotta go down there and stand in line with the unwashed masses cause its first come first serve oh noes.....

don't like poor customer service buy new or call me and pay markup and I'll deal with the dick at the junkyard haha