Look whats for sale...

2pointslow

Facts I've gathered on this:

- it costs 200,000 in the form of a donation to the athletic dept. for a "spot"

- laughing stock of the entire football team

- doesn't practice with the rest of the team, mainly goofs around and adjusts his underarmor outfit.

- stares at men in the locker room

I wouldn't know what he does honestly, I have to be in at 6am every morning to lift. I don't think he had to try out. I don't think they know my dad has money yet, so they haven't asked me lol

Why wouldn't you have told them.... You've told everyone else! Lol

Lol I'm not gonna lie when people ask me how I get my cars and such. Every kid that has rich parents tries to say they work for everything they have lol I'm not hiding behind that, I'm also not a douche about it. Nothing wrong with being honest. I have been very fortunate to have the family i have and the ability to do what I do. God has blessed me. can I get an amen?

Lol I'm not gonna lie when people ask me how I get my cars and such. Every kid that has rich parents tries to say they work for everything they have lol I'm not hiding behind that' date=' I'm also not a douche about it. Nothing wrong with being honest. I have been very fortunate to have the family i have and the ability to do what I do. God has blessed me. can I get an amen?[/quote']

Amen. Can't hate a man for being honest, I respect that.

can I get an amen?

you can take what you've been blessed with and strive to improve upon it. strive to do better than your father (whether it be to earn more money, help more people, donate more to charity, spend more time with your children, etc.). don't be a complacent leech. not that that's what you are, as i have never met you---

every good parent wants their child to be better than them---if your child repeatedly fails miserably, that's pretty much a reflection of 18-25 years of failure on the parent's part.

sorry for the rant

you can take what you've been blessed with and strive to improve upon it. strive to do better than your father (whether it be to earn more money, help more people, donate more to charity, spend more time with your children, etc.). don't be a complacent leech. not that that's what you are, as i have never met you---

every good parent wants their child to be better than them---if your child repeatedly fails miserably, that's pretty much a reflection of 18-25 years of failure on the parent's part.

sorry for the rant

I agree with you 100%. I have seen kids do that before. That's another reason why I tried out for the buckeyes. No one I know has done it and it's a great life experience I don't want to pass up on. Plus it has already taught me so much about how far I can mentally take my body. stuff I think I'll be able to use in business as well to take it to that next level.

I agree with you 100%. I have seen kids do that before. That's another reason why I tried out for the buckeyes. No one I know has done it and it's a great life experience I don't want to pass up on. Plus it has already taught me so much about how far I can mentally take my body. stuff I think I'll be able to use in business as well to take it to that next level.

congrats and good luck. my college roommate was a 3 year walk on place kicker at miami of ohio---finally got officially on the team his senior year and would travel with the team, and saw a fair amount of playing time. they would use walk-ons as tackling dummies for the linebackers. you had to run the ball right at the linebacker, who would tackle you for 'form' (whatever that meant). one time he got tackled so hard by jujuan armor (got drafted by the NFL, was two-time all-conference linebacker), that his helmet was knocked over the top of his face, breaking his nose.

he's a surgeon in cincinati now.

good luck

Lol I'm not gonna lie when people ask me how I get my cars and such. Every kid that has rich parents tries to say they work for everything they have lol I'm not hiding behind that' date=' I'm also not a douche about it. Nothing wrong with being honest. I have been very fortunate to have the family i have and the ability to do what I do. God has blessed me. can I get an amen?[/quote']

what if I really DID have to work for it?

congrats and good luck. my college roommate was a 3 year walk on place kicker at miami of ohio---finally got officially on the team his senior year and would travel with the team, and saw a fair amount of playing time. they would use walk-ons as tackling dummies for the linebackers. you had to run the ball right at the linebacker, who would tackle you for 'form' (whatever that meant). one time he got tackled so hard by jujuan armor (got drafted by the NFL, was two-time all-conference linebacker), that his helmet was knocked over the top of his face, breaking his nose.

he's a surgeon in cincinati now.

good luck

Haha it sounds like being a walk on there sucked ass haha. It's not all that bad here, we are treated pretty equal, minus the scholarship. I know my roll though and I'm okay with it. My goal is to get in special teams.