Look whats for sale...

2pointslow

I'm sure you could probably talk him down a bit though; because that seems a lot more expensive than what it's probably worthy of.

There are enough cars in this world that when someone wants way too much for a car you should typically not even bother. Even if you talk them down their bottom number in their head is probably higher than what the car is really worth. You could walk around the corner (figuratively) and find a different car which the asking price is reasonable. They are either purposefully pricing it high to wait and find the perfect buyer, and/or don't really want to sell it. Or in the worst case they are dumb and think the car is really worth that much. The only reason to even consider these situations is if it's a car you really want, have been looking for a long time and it's rare or hard to find. But at that point, the car may be worth that much. And always remember, no 'deal' is too good to walk away from.

As much as Id love to be a walk-on at OSU....o wait, Id love to be a walk on at OSU. But, my parents won't pay my way so I think Ill pass ;)

i wish my dad was paying tress. Itd make these 6ams hurt a little less... haha they be tryin to kiiiill us in there real talk.

i wish my dad was paying tress. Itd make these 6ams hurt a little less... haha they be tryin to kiiiill us in there real talk.

As much as Id love to be a walk-on at OSU....o wait, Id love to be a walk on at OSU. But, my parents won't pay my way so I think Ill pass ;)

Facts I've gathered on this:

- it costs 200,000 in the form of a donation to the athletic dept. for a "spot"

- laughing stock of the entire football team

- doesn't practice with the rest of the team, mainly goofs around and adjusts his underarmor outfit.

- stares at men in the locker room

- doesn't practice with the rest of the team, mainly goofs around and adjusts his underarmor outfit.

LMFAO I cant stop laughing

Oh FUCK....:eek: