High def dual lcd projector for sale EIKI

FST94TSI

I am selling my projector. It has a brand new bulb in it and has been great in the past but my new place doesnt leave me any room to use it. I paid over $2500.00 for it new. I am looking for $500.00 obo. I am willing to deal on the price if someone takes it sooner than later. The model number is LC-XB20. This thing has an incredible picture even in not ideal lighting conditions. The quickest way to reach me is to call or text at 614-507-8183.

Yes most of them can be adjusted at the lens or by simply moving the projector mounting point forward or back away from the wall to get bigger. 7 ft in height is more than enough to create quite a large screen. The screen material is every bit as important as the quality of the projector. I've done several of them lately for customers and you'd be surprised how many people spend thousands and thousands on nice projectors then want to buy cheap screen material thus negating the money they just spent on the projector. It's like building a top of the line high dollar motor then buying an eBay turbo setup.

id want it to be a drop down. im just starting on it so i got a while. but id like a reg pull down drop down. where is a good place to look for projectors. i dont need the best quality just wana wach movies and play x box.

Make sure that whatever room you put the setup in, you able to control the natural light in that room. There are alot of differences in screen material but getting material that has backing to cut down on reflection and light going through it is important as a starting point. By the way ive got a nice projector for sale cheap and am willing to move a bit on the price as long as the offer is reasonable. You will not be dissapointed with this projector.