March: troll history month

AWW$HEEET

paul shut the hell up you're just pissed you arent adorned with the coveted troll nomenclature.

tell me when i can beat that neon senseless. ill be glad to take the rest of your rubber pesos out of that piggy bank before you ship off to the army. i think ill call you "pauly shore"

Mods im requesting a name change for paul, to pauly shore:

http://calimelo.com/adlicivciv/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/affiche-in-the-army-now-1994-1.jpg

You talk a lot of crap about how u have this god of a bmw.. an yet have never set anything up.. my cars always here ready to go put some money on it

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You trolls can all die in my fiero that is on fire as long as you drive off a cliff. Any other method of death would not be painful enough. If you don't like it bite me... hard and kinky like.

Why don't you go advertise hair cutting over in the parking lot instead of being in a thread that doesn't pertain to you in any way, shape or form.

Why dont you stop hideing behind your computer and come out to a meet or two and say that to my face!?!? :bangbang:

P.S. - Waste of space pertains to you as well :D **Mauh**

Why dont you stop hideing behind your computer and come out to a meet or two and say that to my face!?!? :bangbang:

P.S. - Waste of space pertains to you as well :D **Mauh**

lulz.

brb, being a student in hair cutting school and advertising haircuts on a car forum by flirting and saying you'll be around cute girls for $12 cuts...

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/bart-walk-in-o.gif

lulz.

brb, being a student in hair cutting school and advertising haircuts on a car forum by flirting and saying you'll be around cute girls for $12 cuts...

I honestly don't know if I have even seen you contrubute to anything car related on this board! But really, next time you come to a meet please introduce yourself, I would LOVE to meet you!