FREE CHIPOTLE through 3/8!!!!

RC K9

They aren't looking at the #'s. I just went through for the 2nd day in a row (the line was out the door) and they just write on them that they can't be used again, put them in a bag, and ring you up.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went last night to the Westerville Rd location and while in line, watched a kid back out of a spot in his CRV into the side of an RSX. He got out and looked around for a second acting like he was going to leave, then saw the line of people standing in front of a wall of windows watching him and thought differently. Turned out to be not such a good deal on the burrito for him and the RSX owner.

Went there tonight for my freebie. Saw a line wrapping all the way around the inside of the building. Placed order online from my phone. Went to get gas. Came back in 15 minutes and bypassed the line to get my burritos.

http://files.sharenator.com/Fuck_Yea_in_HD_by_CrusierPL_RE_Sharenator_is_Growing-s900x773-120811.png

Went there tonight for my freebie. Saw a line wrapping all the way around the inside of the building. Placed order online from my phone. Went to get gas. Came back in 15 minutes and bypassed the line to get my burritos.

That good Sir is what's up.

on the coupon it says its not valid with internet orders or phone orders?

they allowed this?