hey im new to this site

maces spawn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm yea my name is Vince and as stated in my name i am Maces Son who sells a lot of things through this forum i like to play sports and video games i am a real staright guy when comes to selling things so yea everybody have fun.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey

Umm yea my name is Vince and as stated in my name i am Maces Son who sells a lot of things through this forum i like to play sports and video games i am a real staright guy when comes to selling things so yea everybody have fun.

Thx guys

why did my name change anyone know??

? really ur cool

Read this: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

I really hope your fucking kidding trying to pass this shit off. Learn to make an intro and try again. You're not gonna get any slack here cause your a member's son. Read the link posted above and adhere to it like it's your bible or you won't make it.

Uggghh. I am going to not negative rep you immediately only because you are a member's son. Take the advice others have already given you, and read the intro sticky. Try again, and you may save this failfest.

dear kid,

don't be like your dad, learn the pull out procedure.

signed

Columbus Racing.

LMAO !!!

Uggghh. I am going to not negative rep you immediately only because you are a member's son. Take the advice others have already given you, and read the intro sticky. Try again, and you may save this failfest.

LMAO !!!

My thought process is the opposite.

I am going to neg him and Mace, as he brought this upon us.

• Upvote 3

What I got from this is your here to sell things?

No thanks this isant craigslist :gtfo: an learn to read the stickies on how to get in this forum

FAGGGG