Mitsubishi kills the Evo... FOREVER!!!!

accel_is_my_drug

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I am jaw dropped right now. Do not get me wrong I have thought that the Evo x was hit and personaly you couldnt give me that car cause I would just sell it for a better looking one. They just dropped their flagship sports car in the pursuit of pussy electric motors and cars with zero fun to drive aspects. Unless they compleatly change the way we look at cars forever and start a trend to every company making only electric cars, I see Mitsu having some serious money problems in the near future. Anyone who wants to get their hands on an Evo 8, 9, or 10 better get one soon cause they are going to get really rare I have a feeling and un molested ones are going to be like finding a needle in a haystack.

they were, and always have been, overpriced awd econoboxes with a motor that is far from fast in stock form.

300hp big whoop hyundais put that much down.

You are forgetting fantastic braking, suspension, and rigidity married to superb stock seats, steering wheel, and shifter placement. Also, easy mod-ability right out of the box. I'd say being capable of 13's bone stock is fast in my book. Faster than 95% of whats on the road, even more so when you throw it on a track.

Hyundais have come a long way though :D.