guy plows through crowd of cyclists in BR

jeffro

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a cyclist I'm not amused.

ill be riding 105mi down and 105 mi back from columbus to portsmouth in may,you assholes better not get any ideas. If you do try and miss the guy in a yellow corona jersey. and the people around him.

blond was hot though

as a cyclist I'm not amused.

ill be riding 105mi down and 105 mi back from columbus to portsmouth in may,you assholes better not get any ideas. If you do try and miss the guy in a yellow corona jersey. and the people around him.

blond was hot though

Would you assholes stay off of walnut creek pike? I always get stuck behind you Fuckers and It takes me 45 Fucking minutes to drive what should take 10-12 on my daily commute.

Would you assholes stay off of walnut creek pike? I always get stuck behind you Fuckers and It takes me 45 Fucking minutes to drive what should take 10-12 on my daily commute.

Ive long stated that all cyclist should hug the right unless its busy in both directions with on coming traffic. If there is a choice between clipping a car head on with a combined speed of 120mph trying to pass me and running over a biker hugging the shoulder, you know how thats going to end. I know from experience how its going to end, so ill take the lane making it impossible for someone to try and squeeze past for a few seconds until traffic clears in the opposite direction. This rarely a problem unless im getting a late afternoon evening ride in with rush hour.

Also be aware that going over a pothole on a bike with no suspension at 20mph inst favorable. As traffic permits ill temporarily take more of the road to avoid those guch breakers. again, since i normally ride the same route, its not a problem often

I laugh at the chicks who wait until both lanes are clear for miles and then does a full on into 100% in the other lane pass...its unnecessary.

As long as you leave us a foot or two between the white line and the widest part of your truck or trailer, 'sall good in the hood. And most of the time there is a shoulder to the right of the white line that can be rode on if its not covered in potholes, glass and other debris.

Dickholes who ride in the middle of the road for no reason are idiots. Just as there is no reason anyone should die riding their bike trying to gain a competitive edge, enjoy the outdoors or stay in shape.

And ill send out a spandex smoke signal to those bastard on walnut creek pike. i ride west from hilliard towards london or north towards dublin and then west towards plain city/yutzy's

First, I'm not condoning this behaviour at all, however, I would like to add that these cyclists are part of group called Critical Mass that get together over the world to cycle in protest. Like anything, many of the functions over time have gotten a bad rap due to the assholes that attend and fuck everything up. Basically, many of the groups go out and have the complete opposite effect of what the group was originally intended to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_Mass