Black Family Finds Burnt Cross With Racial Slurs In Front Yard

KillJoy

STORY

MARENGO, Ohio — The Morrow County Sheriff's Office is investigating a hate crime after a resident found a burnt cross in their front yard. The cross was found on Thursday morning in the yard on County Road 26 in Bennington Township, 10TV News reported.

The cross had racially derogatory words scrawled on it, as well as the phrase, "KKK will make you pay."

SLIDESHOW:

Images From Report (Note: Images may be disturbing)

The sheriff's office said the incident is being investigated as a hate crime. No arrests were immediately made.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff's office at 419-946-4444.

Watch 10TV News HD and refresh 10TV.com for additional information.

W. T. F.

:eek:

KillJoy

Wonder how much they owe the KKK?

I kid. I kid.

On an unrelated note, I decided to try the new Marcos Pizza Buffet today for lunch on Steltzer. Me, a white couple in their late 50's, 4 black guys from 17-25ish, 3 black women 45-50ish. Every time I looked around, I was being glared out. The youngest guy went SUPER SLOWWWwwww ahead of me trying to prove some kind of point.

As I was leaving, the next-to-youngest looking guy did a clearing the throat noise, then half stepped in front of me and declared,

"I am a full grown nig." <--- verbatim, not me shortening a word. Almost a Somalia accent.

Out of pure reaction, I said, "congratulations?".

Any idea what the flying fuck that was about?

I would put my money on the ignorant kids that play xbox deciding it would be funny to do that in real life instead of just over the internet. The KKK stopped burning crosses a long time ago. They moved on to internet viruses and a movement to discontinue grape kool-aid and pro sports in the U.S.

I would put my money on the ignorant kids that play xbox deciding it would be funny to do that in real life instead of just over the internet. The KKK stopped burning crosses a long time ago. They moved on to internet viruses and a movement to discontinue grape kool-aid and pro sports in the U.S.

Its not fair. You are so much faster and stronger then us lazy white people.

It's probably safe to say that this time it wasn't a black man that committed the crime.

I was trying to think of something thoughtful and concerned, and then I el oh el'd.

Still though, fuck those guys in the ear.