heavy glue

evan9381

Kid i work with drew a dick on my car with a grease pencil...easy enough to remove but i warned him im not the one to prank because i always come back 10 fold...I think I'm also going to put a few goldfish under his car seat and let them die.

yeah, i dont want to go that far. i want to make it so he has to put some work into getting the dildo off, then scrape off whatever glue with a razor blade or something, but i dont want to break his windshield...thats a bit extreme. lol

but you can stop by a hobby shop, like Hurricane Hobbies at polaris or EN Hobbies off Brice, and buy the thick 30+sec CA glue and also buy an accelerator too. personally i would go to Hurricane, they will most differently have the required supplies since they have a larger selection of aircraft building stuff.

Where can you get Duramix (specifically 4040)? I tried to find it and everyone I asked had no clue what I was talking about.

Pretty sure Napa has or had it. IIRC it was like $50 for the kit. You could also try Byers Chevrolet in Dublin. We always had it in the shop, and pretty sure they could order some for u.

Shit stain - whittie tighties hangin off his mirror. go rub them in the street or something to give the true look that a Bum had been wearing them.

Rainbow manget on the back of his car. could possibly stay on there a while if this is the only thing you do.

Grease under the door handles works really well (for pissing somebody off)

as stated before, spray something that stinks in the vents between the windshield and hood. that is where your car sucks in fresh air. When the heat is turned on. the scent will be the only thing he smells.