romantic getaways?

SRTurbo04

Cabin in hocking hills. Get one with a private hottub on the balcony. Had a great time a few months back

was looking at this. almsot all of them require a two night stay... we might just do one night stay due to work times are different hmmm

was looking at this. almsot all of them require a two night stay... we might just do one night stay due to work times are different hmmm

I remember having that issue too as we only wanted a night too. Forget the full name but it was like blue ... Cabins and they did single nites.

Cabin in hocking hills. Get one with a private hottub on the balcony. Had a great time a few months back

I've done similar.

Of course I was all alone standing on the balcony, groping myself and using binoculars to stare at the other couples in nearby cabins.

Good times.

Just got back from the Mohican State Park Lodge for a couple nights with the g/f for her birthday. We had one night booked in advance and added an extra day when we got there.

Only an hour away and its Amish country so there is plenty of good eats.

They have a restaurant, a bar, and the lodge has pool tables, ping pong, and arcade games.

We had a great time.

Is there any one night or a few night romanticc getaway destination that is a decent place for a couple to go to stay at with in a reasonable distance...?

FAG!

:D Just kidding, Salt Fork has really nice cabins as well. I think if you look at ones owned by state parks, you wont have differences in rules and such. Easier to deal with IMO

I think there is a state park by Chillicothe that rents for 1 night maybe the wife and I went there when we were dating. I am not sure if we were there for 1 or two nights. That was long ago, I forget the name, maybe "Pike Lake State Park"? I don't know.

Here ya go....

http://www.bluerosecabins.com/cozy-cabin.html

We stayed in that one, worked great for us. Per their website....

"Minimum Stay Requirement: A 2 night minimum stay is required for weekends. If requesting a Thursday- Friday or Saturday-Sunday weekend stay, both nights will be charged at the weekend rate. If requesting a 1 night stay, a cleaning fee will be added onto the rental rate."

Pretty sure it was just a $10 surcharge, they said it was because they had to make an extra trip out to the cabin since it wasn't a 2day stay, no biggie, still cheap.