Anyone sell gravel for driveways?

JaSSon

Girlfriend needs her driveway re-graveled. It measures 96'x12' and she wants to go about 2" deep (the gravel in her drive, you pervs).

Anyone here sell the stuff? Ohio Mulch quoted her about $350 total. I'd rather the $$$ go to someone here.

There is a guy on here, names David, that works at Ohio Mulch. Not sure if they get commission or anything there, but he should be able to save you money at least.

Search ohio mulch, or bulk mulch or something on here and you'll find the thread from a few years back. I've used him the past few years every spring for mulching the beds, but I recently lost my phone and his contact info with it.

• 3 months later...
I know this is old, but I am needing about 20 yards of gravel. Vince, who did you use? I live about 1/2 mile from you (saw the Bimmer as I was driving by one day) and that seems like a really good price. If anyone else has suggestions, please chime in. I'm out past Pataskala.