remember when threads in here were funny?

unfunnyryan

Wags, we would love to shit talk about racing, but the powers to be have made shit talking so forbidden on this site that people don't do it. Look back at almost every thread that has to do with people calling eachother out and some admin/mod is like we don't talk about that here or you will be banned. Those of us that do race would love to get back to that, but having to say "in Mexico" is so dumb. Honestly the only person who tries to talk about racing is splaticus. Paul used to but his balls were removed from his taint when his gf entered, linn can't say race or hes getting fucked n the butt, hal lurks, shanton is always breaking trans or sniffing John moores butt hole, Sam is a Facebook whore, and Scott, well Scott is down to race anything. I'm convinced Scott would race to goats if he didn't have the camaro. You only bracket race , Anthony only goes to track days, Rhett is only a hype man, Brian Carter doesn't race period. He just has a fast car for garage purposes. Everyone else is just pissing in the wind. Minus the bike crew, they all race, true story.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wags, we would love to shit talk about racing, but the powers to be have made shit talking so forbidden on this site that people don't do it. Look back at almost every thread that has to do with people calling eachother out and some admin/mod is like we don't talk about that here or you will be banned. Those of us that do race would love to get back to that, but having to say "in Mexico" is so dumb. Honestly the only person who tries to talk about racing is splaticus. Paul used to but his balls were removed from his taint when his gf entered, linn can't say race or hes getting fucked n the butt, hal lurks, shanton is always breaking trans or sniffing John moores butt hole, Sam is a Facebook whore, and Scott, well Scott is down to race anything. I'm convinced Scott would race to goats if he didn't have the camaro. You only bracket race , Anthony only goes to track days, Rhett is only a hype man, Brian Carter doesn't race period. He just has a fast car for garage purposes. Everyone else is just pissing in the wind. Minus the bike crew, they all race, true story.

How would you know if I didn't race? The last time you went to a track two Amish guys were trying to brake the 25 second mark in aerodynamic buggies.

P.S. What half of you lames do isnt racing anyway. Its navigating dirt slow pieces of shit recklessly on public streets.

I love drag racing, but where are my AutoX racers at? I always see people trashing drag racing, but do those people actually race anything? Legit question because I want to check out some AutoX racing this year.

Just head up the street after C&C to the Ackerman parking lot this summer. There will likely be a race going on, and likely people from here will be there.

How would you know if I didn't race? The last time you went to a track two Amish guys were trying to brake the 25 second mark in aerodynamic buggies.

P.S. What half of you lames do isnt racing anyway. Its navigating dirt slow pieces of shit recklessly on public streets.

You need to lurk less and post more.

P.S. If I pay you $50 will you pretend to be the old spice guy at my next birthday party?

Just head up the street after C&C to the Ackerman parking lot this summer. There will likely be a race going on, and likely people from here will be there.

Hmmmm that might be a plan...

With or without my helmet on?

Wearing nothing but a marble sack and a smile?

Wearing nothing but a marble sack and a smile?

PM sent with pricing. Note: touching is $5 extra per finger and $10 for palms.

Back to the thread..

This was the last time Phil went to the track...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/TransAm095-1.jpg

After we raced he went home and watched a brand new episode of the Cosby Show.

:lol: @ Chris

Fuck this thread and unfunnyryan, cr has lost its sense of humor, Im sure ill be banned from this thread

I can understand why you would feel this way and I apologize if you feel like you were mistreated.

Go choke on a camel dick before I tea bag your soul

PM sent with pricing. Note: touching is $5 extra per finger and $10 for palms.

Back to the thread..

This was the last time Phil went to the track...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/TransAm095-1.jpg

After we raced he went home and watched a brand new episode of the Cosby Show.

Classic! I've been to the track after that. Just not a Cr one lol. If I can get the beast done by track day I'll show. I should brig the beater bike for fun haha

Are you taking about me? I never race nobody true story.

Dirt slow huh, better be at trails next month. Non-racing wheel inventor.

http://i55.tinypic.com/n62hk3.jpg

P.S. What half of you lames do isnt racing anyway. Its navigating dirt slow pieces of shit recklessly on public streets in Mexico.

fixed.

I love drag racing, but where are my AutoX racers at? I always see people trashing drag racing, but do those people actually race anything? Legit question because I want to check out some AutoX racing this year.

Ohai. First event is April 2nd @ Trails. Bring the dragon, it's "fun runs", which is basically a shake down event for the cars so people can check out their new setups.

http://www.ovr-scca.org/_autocross/schedules.asp

Are you taking about me? I never race nobody true story.

Dirt slow huh, better be at trails next month. Non-racing wheel inventor.

Better bring out the big boy jets and use that displacement/forged advantage. Hopefully you have more to squeeze out of it because what you ran wont be enough... just saying

Better bring out the big boy jets and use that displacement/forged advantage. Hopefully you have more to squeeze out of it because what you ran wont be enough... just saying

We shall see, do you even remember how to race?

I have lots left in the car, I just want it to last a long time.

We shall see, do you even remember how to race?

I have lots left in the car, I just want it to last a long time.

Its an auto with a nitrous controller. I put my foot to the floor and if it doesnt work the first time I change the tire pressure ;)

Hell, my best time ever was on a 92 degree day, shitz like clock work son... rele tawk!