It starts with ants....

Gergwheel1647545492

Hilarious. My gf and I were just talking about this a couple days ago. I don't recall how we got started on it. Zombie talk or the like, I"m sure. This isn't a new thing my any means, just that particular species for that ant. Many insects can be affected by different types mind control fungus. Each insect has a specific specie of fungus that attacks us. What's the process? Let me break it down for you quickly.

Imagine you're at an OSU game. Thousands of people stack the bleachers. The day before, a gentleman is out with his family for a little hike through the woods. As he walks by a carcass unnoticed, he lightly kicks it, sending a barely perceptible cloud wisking through the air. The gentleman sneezes and moves on without a second thought. What he doesn't know is he's become the first recorded human victim of a mind control fungus.

Present

You've just bought a hotdog and your 5th beer. Feeling pretty good. OSU just scored another touchdown. How great it is to be from Ohio; to be American, dammit! What's this? Oh! Hahaha! That guys going out onto the field! Wait, what the fuck is he just doing standing there?! Something seems wrong with him... *Boom*

That gentleman is the same one who was infected yesterday and his head just exploded in a cloud of spores that now quickly spreads to everyone in the stadium and out now, out into the city. Each infected will now return to their homes or large crowded places and perfrom the same 'trick', infecting all we know. Those from out of state will board their planes or drive their cars back to their states, cities, homes...

----

On a serious note, many types of fauna make the specie jump. And there has been reported cases of people possibly being affected by fungus, bacteria, and viruses.

Look at rabies? Do many of you know the mental aspect of rabies and the drive it gives you or other animals?

Or how about the horsehair worm? A common worm, actually that's capable of growing upto nearly 2yards. The larvae infects the host, generally beetles, cockroaches, and crustaceans. The infection acts on the insect's brain and causes it to seek water and drown itself, thus returning the nematomorph to water. They are also remarkably able to survive the predation of their host, being able to wriggle out of the predator that has eaten the host.

If you really want to scare yourself, read up on viruses and just what they are capable of. You may find we as a race are more virus than human at this point, so to speak. Or how about our mitochondria which some would say aren't even originally human but something that's become a part of us, something we live symbiotically with that has now become part of what is 'human'.

What a stupid story............... you can't buy beer in the stadium, therefore that could never happen

<3

you really cant buy beer there?

i recently watched a movie with a similar idea of whats going on with these ants.

once infected you kill yourself. with a gun, to the head.

there was another movie had mark wahlburg in it, and was called "the happening", the mold concept could very well have been the problem in that movie as well.

i was one of the very few that liked it.

i recently watched a movie with a similar idea of whats going on with these ants.

once infected you kill yourself. with a gun, to the head.

What a stupid story............... you can't buy beer in the stadium, therefore that could never happen

<3

This is the first thing I thought as well didnt even read the rest of the storey ha ha ha.

"I crossed paths with a type of mind control fungus in the 90's. I would wander across the country for weeks at a time and kept ending up at Phish shows. Happened like 80 times."

ha

Thats funny. I have ran into a fungus quite a few times myself. Always seemed to see some strange things. Once I got lost for over an hour out at hover damn walking around in the dark during a thunderstorm. The rain just felt so good and I walked off into the woods and none of my buddies followed me and ya it turned into an interesting walk for sure :D