Free products from my company. Fix your browser.

Akula

Really the plugins are the problem. Rendering .pdfs with script in them, and the script points to Shell of the Future, you will be owned.

We create the ratings based on what the vendor tells us, if Mozilla says X version isn't secure, then we post it as insecure.

Really the plugins are the problem. Rendering .pdfs with script in them, and the script points to Shell of the Future, you will be owned.

We create the ratings based on what the vendor tells us, if Mozilla says X version isn't secure, then we post it as insecure.

Yes but your product says I am running 3.0.11 and i am running 3.6.15.

Never let ANY 3rd party access your machine in this way. there is NO WAY IN hell i would go to that link.. they are basically hi jacking your browser, and hacking your computer. but in a 'good' way. NOTHING IS FREE!

You are correct, we simply do a vuln check and build metrics. Later will will publish a report that says X% of the browsers are insecure. X% of plugins are out of date, etc...

If you haven't ever heard of Qualys, we do this sort of thing for a living. Its perfectly legit.

As for mis-reporting the browser, I haven't ever seen that.

Can I ask the OS you are running?

how does this fix my browser

It enumerates your browser and plugins and compares it to a database of known safe versions. If you don't have the latest/most secure version, it gives you the link to get it.