Where to go for "Trail Riding" in a truck?

Stampede

Ohio 4x4 Trail riders are about to have their "Novice" trail ride. You can find out about it at ohio4x4.com and tag along with them on the trip. Its usually down near Tar Hollow State Park so a little more than 1 hour, but you'll have fun.

By novice I mean it will be a trip for everyone, not just the ones with built rigs ready to do serious damage and haul them home on trailers. You'll have a choice of which trails to go on rather than a regular club ride where they hit the easy stuff fast and get to the hard stuff.

Ohio 4x4 Trail riders are about to have their "Novice" trail ride. You can find out about it at ohio4x4.com and tag along with them on the trip. Its usually down near Tar Hollow State Park so a little more than 1 hour, but you'll have fun.

By novice I mean it will be a trip for everyone, not just the ones with built rigs ready to do serious damage and haul them home on trailers. You'll have a choice of which trails to go on rather than a regular club ride where they hit the easy stuff fast and get to the hard stuff.

Sounds like a good time im gonna have to look that up.

When I was out in california for a couple years we went out and did some 4x4 in the cleveland national forest. It was always a great time.

I see a bunch of mud trucks headed out east towards the WV line every once and a while. there must be something out that way.

When I was out in california for a couple years we went out and did some 4x4 in the cleveland national forest. It was always a great time.

I see a bunch of mud trucks headed out east towards the WV line every once and a while. there must be something out that way.

powerline park(powerlinepark.com) is prolly where they are heading. I go there all the time

RMTC on here, aka Mike, occasionally hosts a small group of us to go offroading here in Delaware at a spot not 5min from our houses. There have been a few threads in the past. The area has alot of what anyone would want to throw their truck at. I occasionally go on my own, but only a short ways in. Our group runs are generally pretty fun especially since you have people wiht know how to help out. Mike may also know of some other places to wheel. I dunno. We've all had a damn good time at the Delaware spot.