Cars & Coffee - 3/19

zeitgeist57

Where: Cup O' Joe - Lennox Town Center

When: 8am to 11am, Saturday, March 19th

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net

LAST WINTER EDITION GET-TOGETHER...then we're going Every Saturday starting in April! WOOHOO!!!!

Please share with other car forums, please! Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

Depending on the age of your kid(s) I would say to bring them. Other people do. It's a super laid back group, no jackasses doing burnouts or blaring their stereo.

That's good to know. I figured there'd be less dumbasses, but I still have a problem. No back seats. Unless I want to drive the Tribeca, or Accord.

Which I don't :)

Ah, what the heck. I think I'll show up for the first time. Are any cars welcome? Or just the expensive ones? :p

If you can get it there, bring it. :)

I'll be there. Bringing the Leggy with the new wheels so I can roll the fenders after. The STI will have to wait for the next C&C.

No, not this C&C:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_F74xBvkk

Not real big on gettin up to early on the weekends but I would like to meet some of the guys and check out the rides. What is it like if you dont show up at 8 or do folks just come anytime between 8-11? I guess what I'm askin is what if you dont come till 9 or 10? I have a feeling I'm gonna regret askin this....:rolleyes:

Not real big on gettin up to early on the weekends but I would like to meet some of the guys and check out the rides. What is it like if you dont show up at 8 or do folks just come anytime between 8-11? I guess what I'm askin is what if you dont come till 9 or 10? I have a feeling I'm gonna regret askin this....:rolleyes:

Normally people filter in from about 8 - 9, few people after 9. From 9 till 10 people start to filter out, but if the weather is good some normally hang out until 11. If you show at 10 there is likely to be a smaller group left hanging out assuming the weather is nice. If it's raining or nasty then probably not. Best thing I could say is call someone who is there and ask. If you don't know anyone going PM me and I'll give you my cell #.

just get up you will be happy you did :D

That's good to know. I figured there'd be less dumbasses, but I still have a problem. No back seats. Unless I want to drive the Tribeca, or Accord.

Which I don't :)

Let me know if you decide to go. If so, I'll bring the Century out just for you.