Ferret needing a home

blue98ls1

We are down sizing some of our animals and "Bandit" is needing a new home. He is aprx 2 years old. One of the most laid back relaxed ferrets I have ever met. He does not bite. He is very playful. He used to play with our cats. He plays well with other ferrets, however he is very protective of food/water and it is not recommended that he be housed with another. He has a Medium/Large cage that has multiple levels for him to climb up on. He will come with all of the supplies/food/toys we have for him. Asking $100.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/bandit.jpg

Edited by wannaraceLS1

Does the mammal come with the cowboy hat, or is that Anthony's "special" hat for you?

If having Anthony's "Special Hat" helps the sale, I'm sure they'll toss it in. Are you interested in buying just the hat? :burn:

They are corner creatures. They normally pick a corner and go to the bathroom in that particular corner. Which makes it easy to litter box train them. He used to be fully trained, but we moved his cage into our 10 year olds room and she thought it would be an awesome idea to remove the litter box from his cage. He is in the process of relearning.

• 2 weeks later...
Better not let my wife see this, she had 3 rats before they all slowly passed away. My brother used to have a ferret that would hide in his sub woofer, entering through the ventilation port. Of course there was only one way to get him out of there. It was my understanding that ferrets do better in pairs?