My new

Mr. Allinder

I bought a new gun after reading some of the reviews and the comments you guys had on the sigma (thanks, I didn't know everyone would have a different opinion about a ccw firearm.)

I spent a little more and got:

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/MrAllinder/2011-03-04172016.jpg

$350. The orange thing is some plastic thing that was in the breech when I bought it. I've put 50 rounds through it and with this being my first firearm, I liked it. The double jointed trigger doesn't bother me....I really don't notice that it's there.

• 2 weeks later...
Glock uses that same takedown so maybe this a new glock s&w ...... So much hate for the sigma but I'll bet three of the people on here have actually shot them not just read what Scott says. That being said no I don't own one

Glock uses that same takedown so maybe this a new glock s&w ...... So much hate for the sigma but I'll bet three of the people on here have actually shot them not just read what Scott says. That being said no I don't own one

S&W came under fire for the sigma basically infringing on copyrights from Glock.