If you are thinking about getting the Thunderbolt...

V8 Beast

Really?

BAMF has no HTC Sense 3.5 ROMs for the Dinc2. Only 3.0.

I was running Skyraider's ROM, but as soon as I ran this HTC 3.5 I never went back.

This is the only Sense 3.5 available for the Dinc2 and it is getting 100% Dev backing...

BAMF forever works just fine with sense 3.0. Better then RC 4.9 and that shit was fast :fuckyeah:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

BAMF has no HTC Sense 3.5 ROMs for the Dinc2. Only 3.0.

I was running Skyraider's ROM, but as soon as I ran this HTC 3.5 I never went back.

This is the only Sense 3.5 available for the Dinc2 and it is getting 100% Dev backing...

I misread your post/was relating it to the Thunderbolt. Chingy did rip the Sense 3.5 for the Thunderbolt from BAMF. I could only speculate that the ROM you're running (from Chingy's site/team) is derived from the same framework as the ROM Chingy stole. Possibly not, though.

I misread your post/was relating it to the Thunderbolt. Chingy did rip the Sense 3.5 for the Thunderbolt from BAMF. I could only speculate that the ROM you're running (from Chingy's site/team) is derived from the same framework as the ROM Chingy stole. Possibly not, though.

Gotcha.

Yea I don't deal with all the drama between the dev's and the forum arguments about who used who's rom, etc.. I go with what works best and GB 2.3.5 with Sense 3.5 kicks the llama's arse right now on this thing.

:lolguy:

Gotcha.

Yea I don't deal with all the drama between the dev's and the forum arguments about who used who's rom, etc.. I go with what works best and GB 2.3.5 with Sense 3.5 kicks the llama's arse right now on this thing.

:lolguy:

I can't lie. Chingy's Gingeritis 3D ran silky smooth.