New Ti-force 05-750 pic.

knicks360

nice nie looks much better than the high mount ones! u get and air filter and power commander also?

is just the front lowered? cant really tell from the pic but the front of the bottom fairing looks lower then the rear

thats because look at his forks he lowered the frontend

Thanks. and no I didnt lower the back actually when I got the bike it was already lowered from the little guy that had it before me but loved the way it felt so kept it short in the front.

PC-Air filter not yet but will with in the next week or so.

nice nie looks much better than the high mount ones! u get and air filter and power commander also?

is just the front lowered? cant really tell from the pic but the front of the bottom fairing looks lower then the rear

GREAt exhaust system. Nets great results on the 04/05 750s. By the way, Adam, that is a high mount. That's all they ever made for race applications on that model...

Love the exhaust, but the cannister is as long as a Mack Truck's exhaust stack. Gotta cut that thing, man!

finishedrightside.jpg

easy peasy on your own. need a rear stand for both options (borrow one from a friend, or buy one you will always find a need for a rear stand)--

you have:

front under triple stand - incredibly easy (rating of 1 on the ease scale, 5 being the hardest). put on stand loosen pinch bolts on both the upper and lower triple, make sure you have something under the tire so in case you loosen too much it doesn't fall too far. just loose enough that you can pull them down with your hands.

no front stand - about a two. same process, just a difference in how to lift the front. you have a car? know someone with a car? borrow their scissor jack that is in the trunk of most modern cars, and jack up the bike by the headers (remove lowers first). have an extra hand to watch the bike balance, it wont fall over sitting on its own but its not as sturdy as most would like.

i believe you want the top of the forks to be flush. unless you want to mess with geometry...

Edited by natedogg624

Wow well the way you explained it seems pretty easy.

now to find someone with a rear stand and an extra set of hands.

Question: only my second bike but is it really that bad to have the front lowered ?? I cant tell the differrence and dont know anyone with an 05-750 to tell them apart.

easy peasy on your own. need a rear stand for both options (borrow one from a friend, or buy one you will always find a need for a rear stand)--

you have:

front under triple stand - incredibly easy (rating of 1 on the ease scale, 5 being the hardest). put on stand loosen pinch bolts on both the upper and lower triple, make sure you have something under the tire so in case you loosen too much it doesn't fall too far. just loose enough that you can pull them down with your hands.

no front stand - about a two. same process, just a difference in how to lift the front. you have a car? know someone with a car? borrow their scissor jack that is in the trunk of most modern cars, and jack up the bike by the headers (remove lowers first). have an extra hand to watch the bike balance, it wont fall over sitting on its own but its not as sturdy as most would like.

i believe you want the top of the forks to be flush. unless you want to mess with geometry...

Wow well the way you explained it seems pretty easy.

now to find someone with a rear stand and an extra set of hands.

Question: only my second bike but is it really that bad to have the front lowered ?? I cant tell the differrence and dont know anyone with an 05-750 to tell them apart.

Yes, these bikes need trail. You drop the front and it will handle like shit. Pretty much 2-5mm from cap top to top of triple clamp at the forks and since the rear is stock, you can/need to add at least 4-6 mm of height. You can use big washers from Lowes, actually. Two will help a lot. Put them under the shock mount on the bottom side of the frame...

But at worst, for those bikes, raise the front and the stock rear is what you have to live with...

Look at mine pictured...