Texas 2k11 Videos post them here.

Linn1647545492

In fairness to Titan my assumption is the UR builds probably cost 5x as much :) Titan knows how to build fast turbo cars so if they were working off the same budget I would expect nothing less than what UR or Heffner or anybody else has done.

Jeff

That Evo traps 129. Lets not talk about how it has two extra passengers and is full of luggage. All I'm saying is it should be faster.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed with Linn - good footage.

Also, speaking of Linn - that last race between the Vette and the Supra reminded me of Linn. Did you see how long the Supra stayed into it? *Vette out of throttle* *meanwhile, Supra still WOT at 190MPH+*

:)

That Evo traps 129. Lets not talk about how it has two extra passengers and is full of luggage. All I'm saying is it should be faster.

They were saying on another site that it's a basic kit around 500whp on very low boost. No where near the same league as the UGR built cars...

The better stuff will be coming out very soon...

Edited by Got-Busa?

In fairness to Titan my assumption is the UR builds probably cost 5x as much :) Titan knows how to build fast turbo cars so if they were working off the same budget I would expect nothing less than what UR or Heffner or anybody else has done.

Jeff

It's still on a stock motor. Titan is charging Heffner prices...and is a bit cheaper than UGR, but not by much. Nero is trying to compete, but like anyone coming into the market this late...has a steep learning curve ahead.

I've told Nero a 100 times he's making a mistake....but he loves Lambos....so is going to give it a shot.

SW's UGR lambo vs Joe Dirts 'mullet' Ford GT

What the fuck is with the guys on bike? Seriously it pisses me off when the guys on bike was to race cars but, will not race another bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM5uyujsqLA&NR=1

Watching this, and many other videos from this year, makes me happy I didnt drag the bike down there.

It's still on a stock motor. Titan is charging Heffner prices...and is a bit cheaper than UGR, but not by much. Nero is trying to compete, but like anyone coming into the market this late...has a steep learning curve ahead.

I've told Nero a 100 times he's making a mistake....but he loves Lambos....so is going to give it a shot.

CALLOUT!

Nero admits to $34k+ Stage 1 kit, which is right around UGR's kit. HAHAHAHA 800whp on 93 octane MY ASS Nero!