Texas 2k11 Videos post them here.

Linn1647545492

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CALLOUT!

Nero admits to $34k+ Stage 1 kit, which is right around UGR's kit. HAHAHAHA 800whp on 93 octane MY ASS Nero!

I know nothing of this lambo world but how much does the kit that underground make cost?? If its 80k then it isnt fair to compare.If its the same then thats different....

CALLOUT!

Nero admits to $34k+ Stage 1 kit, which is right around UGR's kit. HAHAHAHA 800whp on 93 octane MY ASS Nero!

There is no fucking way that car makes 800whp. If it does it's the slowest 800whp car i've ever seen. It barley pulled a 540whp Evo that had 3 people and luggage in it.

There is no fucking way that car makes 800whp. If it does it's the slowest 800whp car i've ever seen. It barley pulled a 540whp Evo that had 3 people and luggage in it.

It could have easily made 800awhp on "XYZ" boost and then been turned back so it didn't blow up with the customer beating on it all weekend in Texas.

Not saying that is what happened (I honestly could care less either way lol) but just a possibility...

I am sure Titan has dyno vids/graphs if they have a kit available for sale.

Jeff

It could have easily made 800awhp on "XYZ" boost and then been turned back so it didn't blow up with the customer beating on it all weekend in Texas.

Not saying that is what happened (I honestly could care less either way lol) but just a possibility...

I am sure Titan has dyno vids/graphs if they have a kit available for sale.

Jeff

Jeff, I'm sure you can turn the boost up on any car to make one glory pass and hope it doesn't pop.

Jeff, I'm sure you can turn the boost up on any car to make one glory pass and hope it doesn't pop.

Exactly. So there can be a big difference between what something "Made" (Assuming Titan has a graph where it made 800) and what it is actually "Making" in real-world use :)

Jeff

EDIT: I have no idea what the Gallardo's stock internals are capable of holding (Reliably) but I know I would be nervous if I had a car leave my shop making 800rwhp on a stock engine ready to go street-race / drag-race / dyno and God knows whatever else for 3-straight days lol.

Exactly. So there can be a big difference between what something "Made" (Assuming Titan has a graph where it made 800) and what it is actually "Making" in real-world use :)

Jeff

Let's put 500 jet's in my car to make over 1000 wheel and hope it holds. Then I can tell everyone my car makes 1000+ wheel. :bangbang:

The Titan Gallardo probably makes closer to 550whp....

I know nothing of this lambo world but how much does the kit that underground make cost?? If its 80k then it isnt fair to compare.If its the same then thats different....

Base prices for UGR cars:

Stage 1 Turbo System with Stock Engine

650 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)

850 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)

2004-2008 Gallardo models at $35,000*

2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $39,000

Stage 2 Turbo System with Modified Engine

850 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)

1150 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)

2004-2008 Gallardo models at $65,000*

2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $69,000

Stage 3 Turbo System with Modified Engine

1000 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)

1250 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)

2004-2008 Gallardo models at $89,000

2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $94,000

Race Version Turbo System with Highly Modified Engine

1050 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)

1500 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)

All Gallardo models starting at $109,000

I wanna see more from this truck. Saw a bunch of pictures of it at the Omni, I assume it's similar to Flaco's truck.

If that's the truck I think it is, runs 11's....

Flaco's trucks run high 9's and high 8's....another league!

I was hoping to see Jessica get nekked.

As for the Titan Lambo versus the Evo video, they were on it for like 3 seconds. The Lambo didn't even get a chance to start stretching it's legs and you can tell from the vid that it was pulling pretty good on the Evo before letting off because of traffic. It's still nowhere near UG's cars, but I don't see how flooring it in traffic for 3 seconds is enough to say that the "550 whp Evo with 3 passengers and luggage" beat or kept up with the Lambo.

I'll say the same thing I said there.

First thing, it looked like a high school dance at an all boys school. The amount of pimple faced mom-n-dad motor-sports I see in these video, standing around,a nd driving like asses on the road is astounding.

Now, this John tard is the same guy I see being a douche fuck in half of the videos posted (especially when the cops are around) I am HAPPY that he dumped the bike like a fucking squid at the track.

Im already sick of the fucker and I dont even know him. And if people are up in arms about a callout between a turned down, pump gas stock motor Lambo vs. a turned up, built motor Lambo, they can all fly a fucking kite. I am not defending either of them, I just think the whole situation is gay as aids.

Seems like some of the Underground guys were mad Titan built a TT Gallardo. There's some videos of the Titan Lambo making over 1K wheel on C16. Crazy seeing all these 1K+ cars at the same place and same time though. Texas mile is right around the corner, should be fun.

Underground is mad because the they feel Titan copied their kit.

UGR kit

http://www.leftlanelife.com/attachments/lamborghini/3097d1286634123t-two-lamborghini-superleggeras-gettin-twin-turbo-treatment-underground-racing-dominic-08ttsuperleggera_04.jpg

Titan

http://site.titanmotorsports.com/images/Titan-Gallardo-TT01/Titan-Gallardo-003.JPG

I wanna see more from this truck. Saw a bunch of pictures of it at the Omni, I assume it's similar to Flaco's truck.

There has to be more videos of that truck somewhere. He was constantly rolling out with groups of people from the omni. I don't remember seeing him at the track or Dyno day at all though to know numbers