Guess the UN/NATO didn't see this....

Scotty2Hotty

I guess they consider this to be a small drawback, but I kind of think it's a bit more serious. This would seem pretty basic intel to find out exactly who we're helping. The UN/NATO are going to end up putting more of these radical nutjobs in power, and then have to do something about it again 15 years later. Seems like a broken record, but this is all the more reason we SHOULD NOT HAVE done a damn thing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html

I'm sure they are just trading one group of nut jobs for another until they get some they can control for a short while. Its the middle east and Islam, your simply not dealing with people who operate like we do at this time, but you know that better than most here.

I think its the hope that someday we get a group we like and if all else fails at least we keep the oil.

I think Israel needs some target practice :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha. Thats good. That comment was not the overall making of a good night but it defently put one hell of a smile on my face. I will say I do not have a problem with the religion, I do not want to get on this discussion again, but I will say a good hand full of those people act like un-educated barbarians to say the least.