Need some help with an a$$hole

Stoopid Hipster

So I sold a brand new supercharger on ebay a guy bought it and paid I sent it to him he got it and claimed its not new and useless. He filed a claim with ebay, he sent the part back and is demanding a refund. I got the charger back and its now covered and oil and 90% sure that he swapped some of the parts of it with an old one. I pointed this out to ebay and told him that if ebay tells me I need to refund the money I will. Out of nowhere he called my parents house ( Ebay and paypal are linked to me and my cell number mom and dad are unlisted) He knows everyone in my fams full name and the home telephone number he claims he got the info from his brother who is a cop in AZ where they both live. He wants to try to take me to court for fraud and shit I keep telling him if ebay say I need to return the money I will. He now is calling my parents house and shit. my questions are these

Can a cop legally give out my info like that?

Can his brother the "cop" get in trouble for giving out my info

Do I file harassment with his city or mine/ can I?

If ebay says I do not need to send him his money back is it case closed all sales final or can he come after me in court? all over $450

The last time I ever used ebay or paypal again was when I sold some gears to a guy in Texas. He complains that the gears I sent him were chipped. I then get some gears in the mail from idiot in Texas that were chipped. Paypal agreed with him and refunded his money.

He got good gears from me and sent me his fucked up shit back.

Fuck ebay and fuck paypal.

I'm with the guys that say fuck ebay/paypal

And craigslist, same situation here. Sold a guy a motor now he claims its shit and not even the same motor. I told him to fuck off and now i get voicemails from him all the time.

^^^^, i have been screwed on some ebay junk before, like new condition my ass. Bought a griddle that was supposed to be a floor model. I got a very used pos that had stains and left over food still on it. The nonstick coating was only existent on the outer corners of the pan. Not that i am comparing a 40 griddle to a 450 dollar supercharger but you get my point.

No a cop cannot just give info out. Yes he could get in trouble for it.

THIS!!!!

HIS BROTHER WILL AND DESERVES TO BE FIRED FOR THIS CRAP....

ask where his brother is a cop at cause you dont believe it or something..

call his pd and get his ass fired.. thats bullshit...

or call a PD in the state his is in and ask what they use to look up information ohleg in ohio..

and call them and report the last name and they will investigate it..

EVERY SEARCH IS RECORDED..

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS take pictures of the condition of the good before they go out the door with as specific of date time and condition detail as possible.

No a cop cannot just give info out. Yes he could get in trouble for it.

have you tried looking him up on Spokeo?

I try to always ask them if they want insurance, so if it gets screwed up in the mail, i offered

The above.

Also fuck that guy in the skull-hole.

all the information that he has about your family can be found on whitepages.com if he has the city you live in and your first & last name.

law enforcement agencies will not touch this with a ten foot pole. it's civil, not criminal.