Almost wish I still had my Lumina

Buck531

Lol.....seriously...a lumina?

Those are cars that fat diabetics drive while the windows are fogged up from the moist interior and cig smoke

that also came with a 3800 series motor out of the grand prix that were bullet proof.....

top swap the bitch an bam this is the result... dont be mad cause this lumina would of beat your sti....

Ya I know Linn.. it did sound fucking horrible. It just had a cutout on it.. I was able to get a tenth in the 1/4 by uncapping it though. That was the only reason for doing it.

I would gladly run a 13.0x and not have it sound like that.

The V6 SHO's sounded like that too (horrible) without the resonator.

Ya I know Linn.. it did sound fucking horrible. It just had a cutout on it.. I was able to get a tenth in the 1/4 by uncapping it though. That was the only reason for doing it.

who cares if it sounded like crap, its a lumina that had a 12 sec pass. IMO thats still badass.

With the above comments above and my own personal experience.. I'm never going to put a cutout on a 3800 ever again ;)

I could have put the cutout on and ran it but i probably wouldn't have hit 12.9. I was just going for a record. Hell, I even trailered the damn car up there to Norwalk :)

I had dual Flowmasters on my GTP and a catted downpipe. It sounded pretty decent imo

Exact same set up and it sounded pretty good I thought. Always made people turn around when I would hit the remote start :cool: