Mac Tools Tech Service

Guest Hal

http://jobs.brassring.com/en/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?SID=^GSTi7NPbO1lJQeqfJshTsrZZBQavtnOc2L2Dy/AB9EStGuinRwsfLw==&jobId=556006&type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=151&JobSiteId=20&JobSiteInfo=556006_20&GQId=0

Copy and paste the link.

It looks like Mac is looking for a new Tech Service guy. This is a call center position, but it's not like a typical customer service job. I really enjoyed my time working with these guys, and the supervisor is the best boss I have ever had. I think they're starting people out at around $16/hr. I thought some of you guys might be interested in a position like this.

I can answer most any questions about the position because I did it, and I worked closely with tech in my last position at Mac. Please, if you do apply, don't use my name as a reference without asking me first.

Hal, would my customer service background and automotive background fit well with this job?

Can you send me a pm with some of your experience? Also, include how proficient you are with hand and pneumatic tools. You don't need to be an expert, but it helps to have a solid background.

Apparently links from their career site suck. The position has been filled. Keep an eye open in a year or so, at least 3 of the guys will be hitting retiring age soon.