Boat racing.

Sam1647545489

so what kinda mph are you trying to reach

low to mid 70's

Sam I am still digging for that intake. I still have not found it. I know its burried somewhere. When do you need something by?

The crank should be done next week so I am gonna start piecing it back together then. Just let me know.

Sure fucking is! There are zero topless girls at the track or on the street but, you go to any lake and every girl is half naked with the random topless girl.

There is nothing like flying on the water watching every girl on the boat pull their titties out to flash the world. I will take a nice day at the lake over any day at the track.

I'm starting to realize this.

Since we're all claiming to be the slowest, I will claim that title decisively. Bitches.

Please also note am I happy to prove it by racing everyone in this thread, hopefully very soon!

you might be the slowest but your boat all around is bad ass

you might be the slowest but your boat all around is bad ass

Haha thanks! I do love it...

So sad, I chose to leave it in storage today as the weather report for the next two weeks just sucks. I don't want it outside in the rain for weeks for no point. But, I did get it all buttoned back up, moisture absorb cans out, etc, for a quick hitch up and go from the storage location. Oil change supplies are ready, just need to get some new spark plugs and it's bikini time....

Haha thanks! I do love it...

So sad, I chose to leave it in storage today as the weather report for the next two weeks just sucks. I don't want it outside in the rain for weeks for no point. But, I did get it all buttoned back up, moisture absorb cans out, etc, for a quick hitch up and go from the storage location. Oil change supplies are ready, just need to get some new spark plugs and it's bikini time....

Styles, I like your style.

Are jetski's basically the "streetbikes" of the water world? lol I wouldn't mind getting into a boat. Just dont know too many ppl down my way with them so if I ever wanted to go out i'd have to come up to where you guys are. What would be a good quick boat for under 5k? I've seen some Seadoo jet boats in that range? What are every bodies thoughts?

http://www.searchtempest.com/results.php?search_string=seadoo&category=8&Region=na&cityselect=zip&location=43912&maxDist=250&region_us=1&srchType=A&showeb=1&keytype=adv&minAsk=&maxAsk=&subcat=boa

http://www.searchtempest.com/results.php?search_string=seadoo&category=8&Region=na&cityselect=zip&location=43912&maxDist=250&region_us=1&srchType=A&showeb=1&keytype=adv&minAsk=&maxAsk=&subcat=boa